The Spektrum DX3C is an evolution of the 2.0/3.0 series making it the ultimate entry-level computer radio. With features of most mid-level 3 channel surface redios, it features a totally new design case and an upgraded easy to read dot matrix LCD display. Offering mixing, capable of 4 way steering or dual brake servos and a 20 model memory. The DX3C also includes an SD card slot which will facilitate software updates similar to the DX3R Pro.
For the enthusiast starting out looking for his first radio or sport drivers who look to put economy and a basic set of programming features they need, in front of paying more for advanced features they don’t, the DX3C is the ideal radio.
The DX3C comes with a choice of small, medium and large interchangeable grips, 4 AA batteries, switch harness and SR300 DSM receiver.
From Jake Wright – Losi Product Manager: “Spektrum set the radio up with the crawler in mind”
– Pre-set Steer Mix. For vehicles with 4-way steering, allows crab steering and 4-way steering.
– 20 Model memory
– 3 Channels: Steering, throttle, and an auxiliary channel allowing the transmitter to be used in almost any surface application
– 1 programmable mix allows any two channels to be mixed together. Allows for 4 way steering, dual brake servos, etc
– Adjustable steering wheel tension allows customisation of the tension to the drivers preference
– Choose the auxiliary channel setting right for the application; 2p, 3p, or linear
– Servo travel adjust
– Digital trim allows for precise trim adjustments
– Rolling selector for fast and intuitive programming of the transmitter.
– Steering rate adjustment
– Exponential allows customisation of the servo movement/speed to fit driving styles
– 3-5 character model names. Name models to a name that will be remembered, instead of just a number
– Up and down timers keep track of run time.
– Servo reversing allows the direction of servo travel to be changed to make installation easier
– Model copy for easy transfer of model settings between models
– Model reset to quickly erase model settings
– Sub trim to adjust the servo centre position to optimise installation
– Interchangeable rubber grips provide a comfortable fit for the hand.
– Multiple sizes are available.
Available Late May from Spektrum RC