• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2018 US Nationals East Coast

Land use permit was officially approved today. Full details and flyer will be done soon. Save the date, August 10-12th."thumbsup"

Yaaaaaawwwwwn.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
The trophies are Bad A$$!!!!
8acd6e16b5c031ec43aa73116273f052.jpg
2e50094f5bb76ea455232b47af7a739e.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Fair enough. Another nail in rccrawler.com's coffin.

No worries Beest, I get it from a good source. This is the only place for the US Championship, 1st place Pro driver.. [emoji23][emoji23]

No worries Beest, I get it from a good source. This is the only place for the US Championship, 1st place Pro driver.. [emoji23][emoji23]

Wouldve liked to have made it. But wasnt driving 16 hours alone out there.

I was going to say that but figured we stay with the positive side.. Not talk shit about bookface . lmao

I just thought id mention where the pictures are at. Not trying to stir lol. I respect the comp sides decisions made by the great people who stick to the roots.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Back