• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

CEN racing Puma 1/8 rally

That's a pretty nice looking chassis. Always loved the 1/9 cars, especially now with brushless. They handle the power so much better than a regular sized touring car.

That is awesome! Great price for a 1/8th scale if it's high quality. The wheelbase is an inch shorter than a Traxxas Fiesta ST Rally. Definitely smaller than a Fiest ST Rally overall.

i've always liked CEN. Had one of their 1/10th Nitro Onroads around 2009, and that motor was the best, most smooth, strong .21 motor I ever had.
The car itself was a decent quality and belt drive.

After building my XV01, I see HPI re-released their WXR and did see the CEN announced a bit back. 430 isn't too bad either.
Should work well on the track I'm building for the Promoto MXs and the XV01.

i've always liked CEN. Had one of their 1/10th Nitro Onroads around 2009, and that motor was the best, most smooth, strong .21 motor I ever had.
The car itself was a decent quality and belt drive.

After building my XV01, I see HPI re-released their WXR and did see the CEN announced a bit back. 430 isn't too bad either.
Should work well on the track I'm building for the Promoto MXs and the XV01.

I absolutely hated the XV01. Terrible design. Hopefully you like yours better than I did.

Where did you see that HPI is re-releasing a 1/8th rally?

Hpi re-released the WR8 flux with the subaru body. Thats about it

The CEN Puma looks nice! In video reviews I've seen, the suspension lets the weight transfer in a satisfying way. Looks pretty scale.

RC Hobby Explosion carries CEN and they have a regular $40 off $350 coupon that should apply to that car.

Back