• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Initial page

cooper_xl

Rock Crawler
When we put rccrawler.com, there's an initial page full of old news and releases. Can we get rid of that and start right at the forum?

When we put rccrawler.com, there's an initial page full of old news and releases. Can we get rid of that and start right at the forum?
I put that old home page content back in place to replace the WordPress front end site I got rid of.

The home page is more of an archive of some really cool old OG content from back in the day ('07-'10).

What does everyone think? Should I just make the root of RCCrawler.com go straight to the /forums/ as the home page?

I'd love to see the forum as the home page personally with a link to the OG content (y):badger:

I say leave it if new content will be added over the next six months. If it's going to remain outdated I say put the forums on the homepage.

I put that old home page content back in place to replace the WordPress front end site I got rid of.

The home page is more of an archive of some really cool old OG content from back in the day ('07-'10).

What does everyone think? Should I just make the root of RCCrawler.com go straight to the /forums/ as the home page?
Yes, it should go straight to forums. We don't need a front/news page that isn't updated.

Back