• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

LC79 build

I have gathered/built a forge for smelting/melting aluminium, bronze, brass. It would be cool to take your 3d printed parts and cast them, but you can accomplish most that with machining as you have been too. That x member and the bed mounts would look cool! NOT KNOCKING on your work in any way!

I take that as a compliment... Casted parts will be cool! unfortunately, I live really far away. Those bed mounts were 3d printed for convenience . I have to improve them. I might bend some out steel sheet to allow them to rust

About all the other members who replied. You are too kind. It is nice to hear some good feedback

uxMcUvJh.jpeg

Back