• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New Rock Racing Track in Las Vegas

Looks awesome Steve, I would love to try out a course like that someday!

I just wanted to say how much I love your site and your reviews. I dig your style with the way you push trucks to their limits offroad and modify them for reliability. Way more interesting to me than skate parks and big air stuff.

Many thanks SP.! Glad you like the website and reviews. We were just in your neck of the woods a month ago. Truth be told, we are up there quite a bit. Love Seattle and Bellingham.

Vegas is a great destination spot for vacation, so if you end up booking a trip, bring a rig and come out for a drive.

Our future plan is to have this track is part of a triple-crown series, with one race up in Washington, one in So Cal, and one here in Vegas. Some of the Cali drivers are going to come down soon to check out the track. We will be posting up the classes and rules shortly, and while they are similar to U4RC rules, they are a bit more lax and oriented towards experimentation. I'll let you know when we post them.

s

Very cool, will definitely bring a rig if I am ever in the area. Looks like a gas.

Please do so! You guys can best get me on email through the website. And Smog, if you do come out, you gotta bring that white and green Vanquish you built. I would like to to see that in person and I'll show you some crawl spots you wouldn't believe.

We will have drone video and more images of the track soon. Due to the heavy rains in Vegas a few months ago, the track got hit hard and we have some repairs to do. That said, it made the track better with more gnarly rock and loose sand.

s.

I hear ya, but we are a major southwest hub and I've seen flights here pretty cheap. Once we get up and running, maybe there will be a good time for you guys to come out. I'm looking forward to showing off the track once we get a few more small repairs made. Kicking around the idea of mounting the GoPro on the hood of my SCX6 and just taking a slow cruise around the track so you can get a unique perspective of what we have to offer.

s.

Back