• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

trx4m Esc help

ratmloud

Pebble Pounder
i am replacing the radio in my trx4m and im looking for an small esc that can run the holmes brushed 66t motor and still want to use the stock battery... any ideas?

You could use just about any esc that you deem small enough, probably have to swap connectors though. Wish they'd mad e the ESC 3s capable and more steps in the throttle curve.

If you haven't already purchased your TX, you can use the stock ECM with the RadioMaster MT12.

Just a thought.

i am replacing the radio in my trx4m and im looking for an small esc that can run the holmes brushed 66t motor and still want to use the stock battery... any ideas?
I seen this on Amazon it may work for you. The esc has different plugs that come with it too.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CQRG452G?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image

a93d125fbf34726a7e1eac743c62561e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

The injora checks those boxes unless you want brushless then furitek

Back