RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   1.9 Scale Rigs (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/1-9-scale-rigs/)
-   -   Topher builds a class 2 comp rig - Crawl Space Game Changer 4.2 (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/1-9-scale-rigs/616529-topher-builds-class-2-comp-rig-crawl-space-game-changer-4-2-a.html)

Spindctr 10-24-2020 03:03 PM

Re: Topher builds a class 2 comp rig - Crawl Space Game Changer 4.2

Just some body fitment left now, what a slick setup this chassis is!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...4e0153be5e.jpg

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Spindctr 10-24-2020 03:05 PM

Last pic was cloudy.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...c7d2bd50c0.jpg

Spindctr 10-24-2020 03:06 PM

Guess I need VIP statis, horrible picture quality lol.

Topher Builds 10-24-2020 05:49 PM

Looks good! I dig the color. "thumbsup"

Spindctr 10-25-2020 02:09 PM

That is the tamiya purple/gold with a silver backer. I was worried on the first 2 coats but yes I fell in love with the color after.

Panther6834 04-24-2021 07:39 PM

Got three questions for ya.....

1) What are yuo using for the rear cross brace that's also holding the rear shocks? Granted, I'll admit I haven't yet gone through all the parts included in the kit, so it might be there...but, I felt it worth asking, just in case it's something you added on your own.

2) What are you using for the body mount?

3) What might you suggest using for body mounts for a cab-only build?

I'm still trying to decide what body to go with, so I'll probably want something adjustable, such as the Pro-Line adjustable mounts (although, technically, those are designed for the 2WD & 4x4 Slash). I'm also thinking the possibility of magnetic mounts, to not ruin the "body lines". Also, as you can probably assume from the third question, I'm still trying to decide between a full body...or a cab, with either flat bed, or rear cage...thus the reason for looking at the possibility of mounts for a cab-only.

Topher Builds 04-27-2021 09:17 AM

1. That’s a spacer I got from hardcore Rc. It’s 67mm. Gspeed also sells these but they are square which can be handy for mounting stuff to them. I think tgh sells them separately as well for a few bucks.

2. Team knk alumnium body mounts

3. #2 and reinforce the back of the cab where it sets on the rails, maybe add some padding there.

Panther6834 04-27-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topher Builds (Post 6078775)
1. That’s a spacer I got from hardcore Rc. It’s 67mm. Gspeed also sells these but they are square which can be handy for mounting stuff to them. I think tgh sells them separately as well for a few bucks.

2. Team knk alumnium body mounts

3. #2 and reinforce the back of the cab where it sets on the rails, maybe add some padding there.

Thanks. The Gspeed ones look great...and, when it comes time to build a C2 rig, they could come in handy. But, did right now, round ones should suffice. However, the Hardcore RC sure appears 'dead'...everything is now under the TGH site.

~ More peace, love, and kindness would make the world a much better place

Topher Builds 04-30-2021 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panther6834 (Post 6078826)
Thanks. The Gspeed ones look great...and, when it comes time to build a C2 rig, they could come in handy. But, did right now, round ones should suffice. However, the Hardcore RC sure appears 'dead'...everything is now under the TGH site.

Hardcore Rc is still alive, they just pull the items off the website when they don’t have stock, and will put them back up once the links become available again.

Panther6834 04-30-2021 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topher Builds (Post 6079178)
Hardcore Rc is still alive, they just pull the items off the website when they don’t have stock, and will put them back up once the links become available again.

So, in other words, right now, they are just "out of stock" of everything they make? Everything I checked on their site, the page was completely empty...and, by 'empty', I mean "absolutely no information, whatsoever. Every category had, literally, no products".

anjexosdefrgos 04-02-2022 08:16 AM

Looks good, the color is great. I have another hobby. I enjoy playing slots and gambling mostbetaviatorgame.com. I do that mostly on weekends, and it is okay for me. When I do play a gambling game, it’s throwing money away for the purpose of entertainment. I have absolutely no hopes of winning anything but I like this feeling when I have fun playing all day long.

Bananaclip 04-02-2022 01:02 PM

I like this 4 runner. Looks great. You could easily drop tire size and have full tire coverage for a light weight class 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SDheavymetal 12-01-2022 09:34 PM

Can you post a picture of your winch?