Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southwest > Arizona

Notices

Thread: Who is going to Denver from AZ for Red Rocks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Who is going to Denver from AZ for Red Rocks

Me and Jeremy are heading out on the afternoon of Thursday the 15th and should be coming through PHX that night. Anyone else going? We might have an empty seat.
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2010, 12:56 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucknuts View Post
Me and Jeremy are heading out on the afternoon of Thursday the 15th and should be coming through PHX that night. Anyone else going? We might have an empty seat.

Darwin and I going, but not sure what time we will be leaving Prescott.

See ya there.
Redlinerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:57 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Looks like the wife and I are taking a little trip up for the event. Bringing the dogs and some mountain bikes too. Last minute, we just decided today that we need to get out of town. Caravan? What kind of drive schedule are you planning for the drive up?
blue10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:38 AM   #4
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue10 View Post
Looks like the wife and I are taking a little trip up for the event. Bringing the dogs and some mountain bikes too. Last minute, we just decided today that we need to get out of town. Caravan? What kind of drive schedule are you planning for the drive up?

Were hoping to roll through PHX between 8 and 9 and get to Blanding UT. That best case. I figure we will drive until about midnight, then find a hotel somewhere and then hit the road around 7 Friday. I would like to be in Denver by 3pm or so. My map program says 14.5 hours from Yuma. I would like to get half way the first night. But it depends on how early we can get out of Yuma. I was hoping to leave by 4pm Thursday ( its probably really going to be closer to 6 ), but it will really depend on what time Jeremy can get the warden to issue his release.
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:22 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucknuts View Post
Were hoping to roll through PHX between 8 and 9 and get to Blanding UT. That best case. I figure we will drive until about midnight, then find a hotel somewhere and then hit the road around 7 Friday. I would like to be in Denver by 3pm or so. My map program says 14.5 hours from Yuma. I would like to get half way the first night. But it depends on how early we can get out of Yuma. I was hoping to leave by 4pm Thursday ( its probably really going to be closer to 6 ), but it will really depend on what time Jeremy can get the warden to issue his release.
Well it appears as though we're leaving Phoenix about the same time you're leaving Yuma. It also looks like we're taking a different route through Albikirkey and up 25 to Denver. So we'll see you there.
blue10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:46 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Good luck to you guys. Have fun and drive smart
winkscrawler is offline   Reply With Quote