Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: Body Clips

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Thumbs up Body Clips

So far I haven't been hung up enough on my AX10's body posts to move them into the vertical position, but I have lost so many body clips that I have thought about buying stock in the company that makes them. A guy at my LHS recommended these:

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXDUR9&P=7

I figured I give them a shot, the worst thing that could happen is I lose them, which I was doing anyways. I had to drill out the holes a little bit, but after two hard hours of crawling I did not lose one, my norm was losing two to three per battery pack. These also prevent the body from flexing so much when I got on my lid.
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #2
RCC Addict

for body clips i really like the brp locking body clips

my real test for these are w/ my slash because i literally just beat the crap out of it.

ive yet to lose a clip or even have one comme loose. putting them on and taking them off can be a pain if you dont have pliers but whenever i run my rc's i tend to keep a couple of tools w/ me
NeXt559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:06 AM   #3
RCC Addict

I tend to take some fuel line and zip ties and make a tag to attach to the body clip. This allows you to find them easier. Sorry I have no photos I am at work. LOL. I used and still use these on my crawler and T-maxx.
DRV KRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:22 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

you can drill the tip of the post and put a screw and washer type assembly on it...it'll break down eventually, but it will not let go.
the3kid is offline   Reply With Quote