Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Nice Fall Crawl here in Maine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Nice Fall Crawl here in Maine

My SXC10 and a friends Gelande Defender.

tozrovr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2011, 03:17 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

looks like a killer spot! nice pics!
iamsuperbleeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Good fun location. Next time I'll have someone else on the camera instead of trying to drive and shoot. There were several fantastic sections of trail in addition to the rocks and mud everywhere. The mud, being tidal is a double threat as aside from being just mud, it's salty...so it was key to not get too moist!
Old 11-19-2011, 06:47 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Rj,

Looks real nice. I figured you to have a D90 setup by now. I still have one in the closet for a maybe this winter build. I have the chassi setup for it, but it is electronics bare as it is going to be a parts rig for a TTC tomorrow. We have to get together some time. Would like to see you and Duncan Dog again. It has been a while.

Nevermind, I just saw some of your rigs in the pics post. nice rigs. We still need to do a run some time though. I have a local spot at a dam and there is always York beach!

Last edited by Rook82; 11-19-2011 at 06:51 PM.
Rook82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:05 PM   #5
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook82 View Post
Rj,

Looks real nice. I figured you to have a D90 setup by now. I still have one in the closet for a maybe this winter build. I have the chassi setup for it, but it is electronics bare as it is going to be a parts rig for a TTC tomorrow. We have to get together some time. Would like to see you and Duncan Dog again. It has been a while.

Nevermind, I just saw some of your rigs in the pics post. nice rigs. We still need to do a run some time though. I have a local spot at a dam and there is always York beach!

Hey Mark!

The D90 was changed up a bit and moved on. I have the Taco now and am still neck deep in the Discovery Camel Trophy body build up. I'm stalling now just so I don't have to chop my wheelbase...enjoying having that inch back!...uh...wait...

...a bit off topic, but here's the Disco with the first coat of Sand Glow...need to cut the front sunroof and bumpers off.

By the way...we're building a nice course at the indoor track @ Maximus.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Nice, tell Heith I said Hi. Every time I go in there he says wait a few minutes, RJ will be here, lol. But I havent been there in a while. Work has been crazy busy lately and I have not the time for the old racing. I heard they may make a crawling course in the track now that it has gone to dirt from carpet. That would be cool and open up a new area for them to go to rather then just racing Slashes. I try and stop in from time to time when I an working at KTP. I installed their new security surveillance system and am there from time to time for training or additional installs. I have to stop by soon. I havent even seen the new track
Rook82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:34 PM   #7
RCC Addict

completely unedited and unprocessed, terrible video of me driving while filming...