Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Back in RC !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2012, 09:50 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Back in RC !

Been out of the hobby for a few years , and recently started looking at what the next great thing in RC was , and saw the scalers on here and knew I had to try my hand at it.
Bought a Honcho Kit (I know , not talented enough to build something custom), equipt it with a novak rooster crawler w/55t terra claw motor , bought some lipos from a fellow RCC member as well as a Hyperion charger and a RC4WD radio system (forget the official title)
I am now hooked , tonight was the first run , nothing like the race trucks and buggies I was acustomed to....far better ! This thing is great , the only thing I may do right away is put a little hotter motor in it , but even that may just wait .

Nothing real special , but I really like it. The tire cover was made by neoakj , he can do anything you want on there , I think it's cool as hell. The dog , his name is J.J. , in honor of my Dad's jack russel and the other stuff is nothing you don't all ready know about.
I may have started something bad here , cause trail driving is friggin' fun .
USMCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Back in RC !

Looking good. Yeah, Neoakj makes some awesome stuff. I have to agree with you, trail driving is fun as all hell and addictive too.
Numbcrawling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:10 AM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Back in RC !

That tire cover is nice, but you ruined it with that pens logo. lol I think a maple leaf would have looked better with that paint job......wait....nahh
Dualdigger is offline   Reply With Quote

Back in RC ! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oh, throw it back to me..........back to me Robb Chit Chat 29 04-09-2015 08:25 AM
never drink a diet coke, and then a real coke back to back STANG KILLA SS Chit Chat 17 05-26-2010 07:47 PM
LCC on it's back.....help! roll me back over! y2kgtp Team Losi Comp Crawler 5 02-15-2010 03:38 PM
Back to back Champions. Scattman Chit Chat 1 04-03-2007 12:20 AM