Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: help with my winch on my axial scx10.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #1

Angry help with my winch on my axial scx10.

such friends I have problems with my bulldog winch mine is not handled by the radio is operated by a control and I broke the control receiver I want to buy a radio 3canales to add the winch directly to my radio receiver truck. I recommend you have a radio varata if possible 3ch, 4ch to serve the winch to say thank you very much for the 4ch also morrow I want to put a box transsexual thank you very much for your attention Sincerely Edward.
mr.imbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: help with my winch on my axial scx10.

your winch control is broken,right? and you want the replacement to be controlled by the radio instead of the little truck mounted control that the winch hooks to?

a hacked flysky gt3b from losikid will do more than you will figure out how to use.$50 + shipping
Products - OverkillRC

and your still going to need a winch controller even with a 3rd or 4th channel.at least another $25 + shipping

another option and much cheaper $$ would be to get a wireless winch control from rc4wd. only $40.00 + shipping and thats all you got to buy
Wireless Remote & Receiver for Bulldog 9300XT Winch

Last edited by stanmondz; 08-12-2012 at 03:09 PM.
stanmondz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:11 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.imbert View Post
such friends I have problems with my bulldog winch mine is not handled by the radio is operated by a control and I broke the control receiver I want to buy a radio 3canales to add the winch directly to my radio receiver truck. I recommend you have a radio varata if possible 3ch, 4ch to serve the winch to say thank you very much for the 4ch also morrow I want to put a box transsexual thank you very much for your attention Sincerely Edward.
Wow, auto correct or translation fail .

I think you are saying that you are looking for a 3 or 4 channel radio so you can use your winch just off of the radio. So you will not need the separate winch control any more. I currently use a "Spektrum DX3C" after running over my DX3S. I like it for the price. And it has a 3 position 3rd channel for the winches.

Spektrum DX3C DSM 3-Channel Surface Radio

I know there is another inexpensive option out there. Something like a FlySky 3B or something that many people like. I am sure someone will post in here what it is.
edit: Stanmondz beat me to it on the gt3b
Rook82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:25 PM   #4

Quote:
Cita:Wow, corrección automática o traducción no . Creo que usted está diciendo que usted está buscando un canal de radio de 3 o 4 para que pueda utilizar el cabrestante a la salida de la radio. Así que no será necesario el control del cabrestante por separado más. Actualmente utilizo una "Spektrum DX3C" después de correr por mis DX3S. Me gusta por el precio. Y tiene un canal de 3 3 ª posición de los winches. Spektrum DSM DX3C 3 canales de radio de la superficie Sé que no hay otra opción barata por ahí. Algo así como un 3B Flysky o algo que mucha gente le gusta. Estoy seguro de que alguien va a publicar aquí lo que es. edición: Stanmondz me pegaba a él en el gt3b
if I want a 4 channel radio. that it broke my original control winch. guys who say this radio hobby controloar king used to winch? thank you very much

HobbyKing R/C Hobby Store : HK-310 3 Channel 2.4ghz FHSS Ground Radio

or else this hobbyking another. serve both to operate the cabrestan?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...2_Mode_1_.html

Last edited by mr.imbert; 08-12-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:52 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Make sure you get a 3rd channel that is proportional (not on/off) or you will need a seperate controller.
BubbaEinstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #6
RCC Addict

XR4 4-Channel 2.4Ghz Transmitter/Receiver Radio
Shinjari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #7

Dude, U want to go look up a friend of mine on here name heyok.......
Mr.Xj420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:27 PM   #8

thanks!"Thumbsup"