RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Axial Wraith (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-wraith/)
-   -   CKRC batt forward (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-wraith/335120-ckrc-batt-forward.html)

swood74 09-03-2011 10:53 PM

CKRC batt forward

Check out CKRC battery forward plate.

I like that it not only moves the radio box forward. the screws are not under that cross bar!

i can put battery up front!

Any thoughts?http://www.ckrccrawlers.com/images/wrbat1.jpg

demonoid369 09-03-2011 11:02 PM

Don't think most will check them out just because of the past and current problems with ckrc, not bashing them just seen more miss than hit with them

bill c 09-03-2011 11:18 PM

I will pass on that. put mine in front of the dash. works just fine. and it was free...

halfcab 09-04-2011 10:45 AM

I moved the battery to behind the dash also, on another note I must be one of the lucky ones, ordered the ckrc bent link's and steering plus the HR goodies for the front axle to tighten everything up got it fast and as ordered, 2 days I think:shock:

Slowsteve 09-04-2011 12:17 PM

Could someone fill me in on the problems with CKRC? I've heard a lot of bad things about them, but I also see a lot of people running their stuff, is it just bad quality or what?

demonoid369 09-04-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slowsteve (Post 3263514)
Could someone fill me in on the problems with CKRC? I've heard a lot of bad things about them, but I also see a lot of people running their stuff, is it just bad quality or what?

Never dealt with them so I don't have personal issues with them but it's not that they make crap products, they make good products(what I've seen/heard) but the customers service and shipping is hit and
Miss

Double D 09-04-2011 02:25 PM

very nice

I would love to see this installed. "thumbsup"

As for people talking down a company they have had no dealings with that is not cool at a all. :flipoff:

swood74 09-04-2011 02:52 PM

I agree^^

Its what I had in mind for my build...

stick-boy-rick 09-04-2011 04:24 PM

not bashing at all, just sayin FREEBE!!!
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/...-50-35_353.jpg

constantmotion 09-04-2011 06:31 PM

Here is an install picture

http://www.ckrccrawlers.com/image/medium/wrbat14.jpg

http://www.ckrccrawlers.com/ckrc-bat...th-p-3781.html

demonoid369 09-04-2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NWWADD (Post 3263654)
I would love to see this installed. "thumbsup"

As for people talking down a company they have had no dealings with that is not cool at a all. :flipoff:

Was I talking down on them? I think not, I even said that is what I've seen and heard from others talking about them. Did I say their products are crap? Nope I didn't. Show me where in my post that said that they suck at products. hell I didn't even say their customer service sucked, I said it's a hit and miss. Meaning that some are good and while others say not

hellbentrodder 09-04-2011 10:03 PM

I was looking to get this tray and decided to do a little moving of things first. What I found is if you move the reciever box forward and run flipped lower mounts and a lowered suspension, you will lose alot of suspension travel because the servo will contact the box. I decided to move the electronics to the rear and run the battery on the firewall instead.

Double D 09-05-2011 12:59 AM

hellbentrodder - Please send pics..... Would love to see it.

stick-boy-rick - Free is good!!!

constantmotion - That truck looks to clean. Very nice.

swood74 09-05-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonoid369 (Post 3263580)
Never dealt with them so I don't have personal issues with them but it's not that they make crap products, they make good products(what I've seen/heard) but the customers service and shipping is hit and
Miss

This doesnt make sense.....I have never dealt with them so i dont have personal issues.......but the customer service is hit and miss.

And the pic of the wraith with the clean install is off of the ckrc web site....14 bucks not thinking that this is a bad deal....free is good. I dont happen to have one of those battery plates laying around....

Stuntman Jim 09-05-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slowsteve (Post 3263514)

I've heard alot of bad things about them but decided to give them a shot anyway, one should not believe everything you can on the internet. They have alot of cool stuff noone else has got. I made an order and was about to pay when their site said I had an invalid address. I live in Sweden wich usually isn't a problem and according to their site it's not one of the "banned" countries. No success.
I filled in an mail/contact form and awaited their reply, got none! So I had to get my stuff elsewhere, my loss and their loss. I guess they don't want me as a customer.

demonoid369 09-05-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swood74 (Post 3264836)
This doesnt make sense.....I have never dealt with them so i dont have personal issues.......but the customer service is hit and miss.

And the pic of the wraith with the clean install is off of the ckrc web site....14 bucks not thinking that this is a bad deal....free is good. I dont happen to have one of those battery plates laying around....

Are you dumb? How does it not make sense? I've never dealt with them but hearing OTHERS say that their customers service is hit and miss makes me not want to deal with them and that's why alot of others don't either, yes there are some that do get good service and the products aren't bad, but when I've read more misses than hits, it makes me not want to rub the risk. Makes sense now?

swood74 09-05-2011 11:49 AM

Look This wasnt a bash on CKRC thread.....It was just a hey look new product alert. please if you have personal experience with a company , not hear say. Im sure there is a thread or forum for it....

I have used thier site....and have had no problems. A happy customer will tell none or few people about their experience. But an unhappy customer will complain to everyone that will listen....

Mighty1 09-05-2011 11:52 AM

I like the looks of the batt forward mount offered from CKRC. I've spent over a couple thousand with them. Never a problem.

demonoid369 09-05-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonoid369 (Post 3264918)
Are you dumb? How does it not make sense? I've never dealt with them but hearing OTHERS say that their customers service is hit and miss makes me not want to deal with them and that's why alot of others don't either, yes there are some that do get good service and the products aren't bad, but when I've read more misses than hits, it makes me not want to rub the risk. Makes sense now?

:lmao: I want to edit this post to correct it but this is to funny to edit.

demonoid369 09-05-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swood74 (Post 3264938)
Look This wasnt a bash on CKRC thread.....It was just a hey look new product alert. please if you have personal experience with a company , not hear say. Im sure there is a thread or forum for it....

I have used thier site....and have had no problems. A happy customer will tell none or few people about their experience. But an unhappy customer will complain to everyone that will listen....

And I wasn't bashing, I didn't post off saying they suck, I just said that people might not look in to it. That's not bashing, that's informing the OP