Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: A Fathers Day Present...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default A Fathers Day Present...

I love my dad to death...he has always been a great roll model for me and continues to be to this day....He is the reason I got into Monster trucks and RC..he took me to my first show in 1987 at the Nassau Coliseum in NY and I was hooked!

He had an old Bruiser that was laying around for years and I sold it a few years ago to fund my re-entry into the hobby..since then I've wanted to build him something special. Well he fell in love with Boyer Bigfoot and kept mentioning he wantes a tuber...I traded my Bigfoot to Wade for the King truck a while back so I could get Boyer to build me another one lol..So I started asking him what kinda truck would he build.. He loves Fighter Jets as much as I love MTs so I figures out a way to conbine the two...So I had John not only build me a new chassis but also bulid a second chassis for my dad.

The theme of my dads chassis will be the F-22 Raptor...I used the Bigfoot 19 CRD chassis as the base for both trucks and got it powdercoated a silverish chrome color...It will use the same Bigfoot 18 body Im ising buy paintedup like an F-22. Also using the same Axial Wraith driveline for both again...He knows I am building him one but he ddoesn't know how its gonna look!.......But you guys will get to see the build!

Last edited by Kingclod27; 05-20-2013 at 12:52 PM.
Kingclod27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2013, 09:19 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: A Fathers Day Present...

Nice of you to do that for your dad, I'm sure he will have a happy Father's Day because of you. Keep us up to date.
raceeng18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:58 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: A Fathers Day Present...

Thanks dude...I know he is gonna love it. I wont really do a build thread but Ill just update it after I get alot done
Kingclod27 is offline   Reply With Quote

A Fathers Day Present... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy fathers day tinycrites Chit Chat 3 06-16-2012 11:30 AM
Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!!! Krawler Konceptz Chit Chat 13 06-19-2011 07:39 PM
fathers day flmudder Chit Chat 2 06-21-2009 06:34 AM
Happy Fathers Day DeaDShorT Chit Chat 7 06-15-2008 10:40 PM
Post your Fathers day present..received or given Double J Chit Chat 29 06-20-2006 07:59 AM