Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: DLux "No Slop" Bushings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2016, 08:18 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default DLux "No Slop" Bushings

I needed to post a thread on these little guys because they deserve it. I just bought Vanquish chubs/knuckles along with their bushings and even right off the bat there was a little "play" in the wheels. Then I decided to buy Dlux's no slop bushings and after some swearing and a sliced knuckle, NO PLAY what so ever. These are definitely one of those buys that usually would go unnoticed, which shouldn't happen IMO. Definitely buy a set of these ASAP.
Okay, enough ranting for a Monday morning.
NWHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2016, 11:55 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: DLux "No Slop" Bushings

+1 I have these too and just installed my first set on a new build. Zero slop but no binding either. Another awesome product from Erik at DLux. If your not familiar with his business let me say, his customer service is also top notch.
SCREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 07:05 AM   #3
Wanna get? Gotta want.

Thanks guys!

Word of mouth is what makes my business go round! I appreciate all that everybody does to help me stay in business!
Erik D_lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 07:55 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

agreed I have three sets for each axle (4ws) still on the first set after yr of harsh abuse thanks to erik at dlux these should be one of the first upgrades everyone does
vicstag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 10:59 AM   #5
Pebble Pounder

I have them too! Great product.

Eric, you should post the OD od your bushing, I think you have different model. This way, more people could fix the knuckle like Hot Raacing, Integy, STRC, RC4WD, etc based on the wear their knuckle have.

I had 2 size on hand ( Wraith and AX-10) and was able to rebuilt sloppy worn RC4WD D44!

Keep up the good work and bringing nice upgrade to this demanding market !

Breat 1.8T syncro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 06:27 AM   #6
Wanna get? Gotta want.

All companies know really well what the diameter needs to be on bushings. The reason there is slop in RC parts, its because its easier to manufacture this way. Everything is guaranteed to "fit".

If you go for a fit like I do, your parts can not drift .0005" or they wont fit. Most companies cant or dont want to hold that tolerance.

There are a good amount of times that a companies knuckles tolerances will drift and my bushings wont fit due to this. I always love when the blame comes down on the bushings too. LOL

I build everything so its "tight" and worse case, you have to grind a bit here or there or let it break in. This is far from the norm in RC parts as said above. It gives me my own set of problems though because people complain about having to make some parts fit. You just cant please people either way.
Erik D_lux is offline   Reply With Quote

DLux "No Slop" Bushings - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
******Give away! DLUX - No Slop Kingpin Bushings ****** Erik D_lux Axial Wraith 70 10-04-2012 07:59 PM
******Give away! DLUX - No Slop Kingpin Bushings ****** Erik D_lux Axial XR10 96 10-03-2012 10:11 PM