RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   California (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/)
-   -   Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/263495-sacramento-scaler-gtg-comps.html)

StEv0 10-18-2013 09:08 PM

Re: Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps

Hello fellow Sacramento scalers, I won a honcho in the crawl for a cure raffle and de-stickered it and painted the outside of the body to show scratches, but i have come to a road block. I am looking for the window and headlight decals but cant seem to locate any. I was wondering if anyone had some extras from an old kit build or some idea of where i may obtain them.

thanks for any help

KBess1110 10-18-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StEv0 (Post 4516892)
Hello fellow Sacramento scalers, I won a honcho in the crawl for a cure raffle and de-stickered it and painted the outside of the body to show scratches, but i have come to a road block. I am looking for the window and headlight decals but cant seem to locate any. I was wondering if anyone had some extras from an old kit build or some idea of where i may obtain them.

thanks for any help

Masking tape lol

G.S.R.C.C.

KBess1110 10-19-2013 07:45 PM

Anyone got a complete rear wraith/ridgecrest axle? Wraith belly (skid plate) and complete wraith tranny???

G.S.R.C.C.

Perkolator 10-19-2013 07:48 PM

Sounds like an ifs build :)

KBess1110 10-19-2013 08:22 PM

;-) shhhhh!

G.S.R.C.C.

Perkolator 11-04-2013 05:26 PM

Anyone got a spare Wraith skidplate sitting around?

JRock 11-22-2013 11:42 AM

Event #2 signups"thumbsup"

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/compe...13-2014-a.html

KBess1110 11-22-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perkolator (Post 4535966)
Anyone got a spare Wraith skidplate sitting around?

Still looking for a skid?

G.S.R.C.C.

wingnutcrawler 11-25-2013 04:56 PM

a racing buddy of mine is giving it up and wants to go crawling. he has a mint b4.1 with like 4 race days on it . anyone looking to do some trading? thanks guys

JRock 12-21-2013 11:41 AM

Event #3 signups, Link below:

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/compe...13-2014-a.html

CodyCrawler 12-21-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRock (Post 4596890)

Anyone who has not been to a L.E.R.K. Event needs to come to this one. Great group of people, relaxed atmosphere, and some challenging lines. Come test your rig and your skills. Plus Jan 5th is my 30th birthday. Come out and have some fun!"thumbsup"

crawler66 12-22-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StEv0 (Post 4516892)

thanks for any help

ive got some stickers that your looking for shoot me a pm if your still in need"thumbsup"

wheelin_weasel 12-23-2013 03:37 PM

I am more than willing to donate my truck and trailer to make the dump run if I could get help to fill up my trailer.

When we were at the rodeo grounds I was kinda discussded by all the filth. I realize that's it's mostly from the homeless, but it's just like the real thing if the garbage builds up it will get closed to those if us that are responsible and that want to keep coming back

Now in no way am I saying this is any of our fault, I place blame to no one.

But I really would like to organize a day where some if us could spend a few hours cleaning up the mess others have left behind. I know it's gross and fowl. But if we would like to continue using free parks such as the rodeo grounds I for one will pitch in a pick up a fair amount if the crap.

If y'all would like to help I will be there

January 11th 2014. AT 10 AM

There will be a box of plastic bags in the bed of my truck
Please bring ur gloves, shovels or geezer grabbers and join in thanks

"thumbsup"

KBess1110 12-23-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheelin_weasel (Post 4599120)
I am more than willing to donate my truck and trailer to make the dump run if I could get help to fill up my trailer.

When we were at the rodeo grounds I was kinda discussded by all the filth. I realize that's it's mostly from the homeless, but it's just like the real thing if the garbage builds up it will get closed to those if us that are responsible and that want to keep coming back

But I really would like to organize a day where some if us could spend a few hours cleaning up the mess others have left behind. I know it's gross and fowl. But if we would like to continue using free parks such as the rodeo grounds I for one will pitch in a pick up a fair amount if the crap.

"thumbsup"

Text me 9168385051

G.S.R.C.C.

Madjones 12-23-2013 04:59 PM

Whellin weasel, I'll be there to help see you soon...

fvrr 12-23-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheelin_weasel (Post 4599120)

"thumbsup"

That's awesome of you. When we put our event on there last year it wasn't too bad but as any area where you have people living they don't seem to care about where they leave their trash. My schedule hasn't allowed me to play with my scalers this year and with the schedule I never know for sure when I'm home. I miss my dually but would kick in $20if you could swing by and pick up a mattress :) if I'm home I'll help.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

wheelin_weasel 12-24-2013 03:12 PM

Thanks for the support guys!

wheelin_weasel 12-24-2013 09:36 PM

Merry Christmas y'all!!!!!:mrgreen:

Natedog 12-25-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheelin_weasel (Post 4600574)
Merry Christmas y'all!!!!!:mrgreen:

Yes, Merry Christmas everybody!!! :)

CodyCrawler 12-25-2013 10:31 PM

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/compe...18-2014-a.html

Practice and new rig testing for S.E. #8 ;-)"thumbsup" Hope to see you all there. If not Ill see you on the 25th. Merry Christmas Everyone!