Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > California

Notices

Thread: drivers wanted for scaler video

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2011, 08:28 PM   #1

Default drivers wanted for scaler video

hey guys, for those who don't know me, my name is sean and i am making a video for Cow rc. we are looking for scaler drivers who would like to come out and have some fun and be in a video on you tube. we are going to have an rc heli with us to film some angles, a professional photographer on hand so you can get action pics of your ride for free (up to a certain size) and we will be giving away cow rc swag. (including a custom painted cow rc scaler body!)
Everyone who shows up the day of the event will receive a free raffle ticket to bentered into the drawing for the scaler body (which will be given away at the end of the day).

The date for this event is september 3rd. the location is in temecula (address coming soon) and the time is 1pm until dusk. we would like to film some airial shots with heli as the sun is going down so make sure your lights are working!

If you are interested in this event please comment and post with name and what you will be driving so we can keep track of who will be there.
I will keep a running list in this first post.

If you have any questions feel free to ask via a post or a pm

thanks

egyptsean
EgyptSeanProductions is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links