RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   California (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/)
-   -   Los Angeles! Ca guys (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/463827-los-angeles-ca-guys.html)

Chesebro 03-01-2014 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havik (Post 4691674)
We just want every one to share the same enjoyment we have smashing trails and out crawling every thing else. I truly believe the wraith is the best platform to build on. I love the dual purpose of them and the scale abilities. For what i have in mine, very few mods I am super happy with the performance, looks and potential. I have been doing this thing for a while now. started back in 03 when you had to pretty much build your stuff in the garage and piece stuff together to get a crawler going.
1.9ers are boring to me.
Wraith Smash!!

I get it, Personally Ive had a ton of crawlers in my short time crawling.. I love my wraith its a beast and it can take pretty much anything I trow at it, but that being said Im loving my 1.9 its not as easy to drive and a bit more technical compared to my 2.2 wraith or the R1, at the end of the day Its all about having fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

havik 03-02-2014 10:07 PM

Re: Los Angeles! Ca guys

Cheese you missed it today. I gotta see how ur new rig does. And ur right it's all about having fun!! To each their own and every rig has it's pros and cons.

Chesebro 03-03-2014 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havik (Post 4693758)
Cheese you missed it today. I gotta see how ur new rig does. And ur right it's all about having fun!! To each their own and every rig has it's pros and cons.

How was it? Not too muddy? Any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

havik 03-04-2014 04:36 PM

was awesome!! Wet but not buddy, made it more challenging. I got a few pics i will load up when i get a chance. i suck at taking pics. going to try to get better

Chesebro 03-04-2014 05:14 PM

Whats for sunday?

Tin Soldier 03-09-2014 01:51 PM

I'm heading to long beach about 2:30 sunday the 9th. Is there any good crawling down there?

text me 814 - 673 - 8834

Heyjayhoray 01-09-2022 11:24 AM

Where in Torrence do you do rock crawling?im close to city of Torrence

Angelow 01-19-2022 08:51 PM

Hi everyone new to forum. I’m in Long Beach ca. i Plan on getting a crawler soon wanted to ask if their is any weekly meet ups where everyone meets up to crawl. Also what are some of the spots with cool lines. I want to see what’s out there before I make the jump. Thanks in advance

rodriguezbe23 08-15-2023 11:46 AM

Any luck getting a response?
I'm new too and would like to know a good spot...