Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Job Offer - Golden, CO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 07:39 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Job Offer - Golden, CO

I thought I would post this up as we have a few great job openings here in Golden and I know some of the young guys are close to getting out of school. I have been with the company for 11 years now and feel it is a great place to work. While we are always looking for higher level spots in software development we have a great entry level spot coming up.
It will be a tier 1 support person, that will have growth potential to anything from developing software, getting into IT, getting into a business position (in the stock industry). I figure I have meet a lot of great young people on the forum and at the local meets so I wanted to see if anyone was looking for a good job. We do a lot of on the job training plus a full tuition reimbursement for school. I have had many friends get their start this way, including myself.

http://www.csssoftware.com/

if your into travel there is a mid-level spot on there too for a technical lesion to our clients (I did that for a while too and loved it).

I am about to promote one of my employees a spot on the group and will be looking for another entry level guy in operations soon too.

If you’re interested, apply and then let me know so I can make sure we get you setup right away with an interview.
CO_Alpine is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links