Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Authorized parking means just that.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 08:11 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Authorized parking means just that.

My old ladies best friend just moved to Knoxville Tn. so she went to visit and see their new condo.

Well, because the condos are private you have to have parking passes to park in the areas in front of the condo. Well, being the brilliant mind she is, she felt that she would be perfectly fine because she was staying with a friend, a friend who told her she needed a parking pass, and that would absolve the issue somehow.

Boy, how wrong she was.

So, I get the fateful call about 12:30 this afternoon. At first she thought the car was stolen, because that is the most likely situation in her mind. After I verbally smacked that blossom of an idea out of her noggin I suddenly turned into the prick to everyone.

So, after just taking out a decent loan to pay off all of her credit cards due to her huge spending problem, she now has to start charging on them again to pay off the absurd $200 tow fee.

So, I'm irate and she can't see why. I somehow am the asshole because her total lack of common sense. She totally does something so ignorant that god himself would want to smack her and its my fault, MY FAULT.

If any of you have met me and heard me complain about her, you should now have a better understanding of why.
xjman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2008, 10:23 PM   #2
RCC Addict

D.t.b.
Skeeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:26 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

I am always amazed how some people will never take responsibility for their actions these days!
genki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:29 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Yea i know where your coming from! I drove to truck for 8 years and my bread and butter was impounding cars off of private property.
Most people don't understand the difference between private and public property.
Mr. Burpsalot is offline   Reply With Quote