Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Please View This Link!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 01:13 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Please View This Link!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMd...eature=related

AND IF BIG MONEY? THE GUYS BEHIND THE CURTAIN TRULY RULE???? THIS WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT/ LEADER OF THE U.S. PART OF THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION.

HILLARY CLINTON

Last edited by JIA's Dad; 06-02-2008 at 01:19 AM.
JIA's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 02:17 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Wake Up Folks!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15yzz...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQ5C...eature=related

Last edited by JIA's Dad; 06-02-2008 at 02:22 AM.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:37 AM   #3
Oppan Gangnam Style

Makes you think doesn't it. So many people believe that everything is fine and all that they are concerned about is their immediate surroundings (family, friends, job, etc). Our freedom isn't exactly as it seems is it? There are things in that first video that I have been noticing for quite some time. Things that i haven't expressed or shared with anyone. True or not, you need to think about what's really going on outside your personal "little bubble".
chino63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:15 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

It says all of this will happen in 2008, well where is it? It is another conspiracy thing trying to make people really question things. Which is actually good for you to question things.
RedNeck Rc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 05:19 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeck Rc View Post
It says all of this will happen in 2008, well where is it? It is another conspiracy thing trying to make people really question things. Which is actually good for you to question things.

It's a conspiracy for sure!!!! But it's your government and the big powers behind several governments/groups who want control over you, conspiring against the comman man. The point I'm trying to make is that we as a people need to wake up to what is really going on. The agreement between the U.S., Canada, and Mexico is already made and signed by the leaders of those countries. And it's all part of the One World Government alliance/deal. Link here :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securit..._North_America

Late or not you will see it soon enough, as the dollar is already decaying and soon to be replaced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securit..._North_America

Last edited by JIA's Dad; 06-02-2008 at 05:39 AM.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:14 AM   #6
Rock Crawler

Also for those not aware!!! I am sure you have all heard or have seen in movies the letters NORAD!!! This stands for what? The North American Aerospace Defense Command. Which is located in Cheyenne, Wyoming. The important thing here is NOTICE, It does not say The American or The U.S. Aerospace Defense Command Center. This was started in 1958, and was named 50 years ago. Seems like some one had a plan??????

Many of you, I am sure have noticed that things you have seen on T.V. or in movies in the past, have become true events or happening. For instance for me it was Dick Tracy's wrist receiver/ phone. OR who hasn't seen the Video phone of George Jetson. Even space flight from Flash Gordon. We as a humans/ people are either not capable or in many instances ready to awaken to the fact that we are slowly being fed or given info and technology a slow rate so as not to throw us for the (lets say) mind blowing loop.
If we were to truly be enlightened to the true, Truth of it all, all at one time. THE WORLD WOULD GO INTO DISARRAY. For people to know what's really going on would cause total caos and rebellion among to commom peoples of the world. So we get small amounts of info and technology at spaced out times. We are kept under conrol paying taxes, working, and believing in false religions. Even Christianity omited 13 books from the bible and have had to revise it five times due to a need to reform the masses. The last being the KING JAMES Version. All to keep us undercontrol productive and believing that there is something better after we die,die die die die. Yes, I said Die many times, because some people believe that, Like Jesus the son of GOD we are all God's children. And if Jusus walked this earth more than once, SO MAY WE ALL.

RANT OFF THANKS FOR LISTENING or NOT!!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 06:49 AM   #7
RCC Addict

What action do you propose?
renoirbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:26 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Treat everyone you meet as you yourself would want to be treated. Love one another and all things. For even animals have feelings. Try to live your life to the good of all rather than to extract from others to help yourself. Self, I think is the true center. Treat your self and others the same and for that you will be rewarded. IMO

As for the changing world order? It's above one persons control, but to awaken the masses to what is going on, could possibly influence things a bit. But I certainly believe some one/group has been following a master plan for many, many years trying to achieve control and power over this planet and the entire universe. I don't know where they are or have received directions or instructions from but their does seem to be some strange things going on. Just look at the change in things in the last hundred years. Where has the technology came from so fast. Roswell??? Or some unknown super smart kid born in some foreign country. Things are moving too fast for some reason. Actions cause reactions, cause and effect. I'm trying to awaken people cause we're soon going to feel the effects.

Now for a little laugh, Things are too serious!!!

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray to God my sole to keep,
If I should die before I wake,
Cook my ass and call it stake!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 04:18 PM   #9
Winner of the '07 RCC dumbass award!

I think technology has grown and expanded so fast simply because of the fact that so many different things are even possible in the universe.

Add that to the number of scientific, higher educated minds of today and of course there is going to be a tech explosion.

Because the human race has amassed such a large supply of resources, Goods and knowledge, we are simply more able to understand more and better about things.

The most powerful thing in the universe is the human brain. Its too bad the government Thinks its best to cage it.

As for the control... Just like they said... The people will demand it.

Thats just sad.

WC

Last edited by WheelChair; 06-02-2008 at 04:25 PM.
WheelChair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:22 PM   #10
R.I.P. Chip

Stockpile guns and ammo and be ready to defend your freedom.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:47 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
Stockpile guns and ammo and be ready to defend your freedom.
With technology growing...screw Guns, it'll be rail guns and even better Light Sabers!
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:50 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
With technology growing...screw Guns, it'll be rail guns and even better Light Sabers!

Better keep your li-po's charged!

Stock up on A-123.

WC
Old 06-03-2008, 06:10 AM   #13
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelChair View Post
I think technology has grown and expanded so fast simply because of the fact that so many different things are even possible in the universe.

Add that to the number of scientific, higher educated minds of today and of course there is going to be a tech explosion.

Because the human race has amassed such a large supply of resources, Goods and knowledge, we are simply more able to understand more and better about things.

The most powerful thing in the universe is the human brain. Its too bad the government Thinks its best to cage it.

As for the control... Just like they said... The people will demand it.

Thats just sad.

WC
WC higher educated minds? From where? OR how did they get their info to become smarter. Just born that way? I know people were educated and taught thru the years. And supposedly we are becoming smarter. But did you ever think that maybe, the really intelligent people either came here or sent info here for us to educate ourselves. Or that the info was already here once before and those people died out long ago leaving the info behind some where. Tech has moved way to fast. And the funny thing, it usually shows up in a movie, comic book, or TV first in some story line. Then some one gets to thinking hey, that might really work and they start working on the actual concept. Then it gets done. That seems to follow true a lot. Info seems to be fed small bits at a time so things move at a slow pace in order to not disturb the masses from their daily work. Paying taxes. Keeping the ball rolling.

Some time when you get a chance read up on THE NINE MEN. Or THE ILLUMINATI. You may research on THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE CURTIN. Info is being fed daily,slowly and constantly to us and has been for a long time. Seems some one has decided it's just time to move forward a little faster. Enjoy your search my friend.

How is the wife and son doing?
Old 06-03-2008, 07:37 AM   #14
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIA's Dad View Post

Many of you, I am sure have noticed that things you have seen on T.V. or in movies in the past, have become true events or happening. For instance for me it was Dick Tracy's wrist receiver/ phone. OR who hasn't seen the Video phone of George Jetson. Even space flight from Flash Gordon.

My only comment on this is that it is called a self fulfilling prophecy.
Someone had a dream. Someone else then took the idea and ran with it. They had seen it, they knew others had seen it, so they wanted to build it, and they found a way.

No comment on other things cause I'm at work and can't see the vids. Oh yeah, and I'm very impartial to politics. You know, the whole one man can't make a difference thing.
chevy42083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:43 AM   #15
I wanna be Dave

well great, now that I watched that I bet Im on some kind of watch list.... ah, I was prolly already on those to begin with

Does make me want to go stock up on basic supplies like, water, fuel and ammo
jetboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:55 AM   #16
Nope..

I wouldn't mind Canada as much as Mexico...
Brainstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:14 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIA's Dad View Post
WC higher educated minds? From where? OR how did they get their info to become smarter. Just born that way? I know people were educated and taught thru the years. And supposedly we are becoming smarter. But did you ever think that maybe, the really intelligent people either came here or sent info here for us to educate ourselves. Or that the info was already here once before and those people died out long ago leaving the info behind some where. Tech has moved way to fast. And the funny thing, it usually shows up in a movie, comic book, or TV first in some story line. Then some one gets to thinking hey, that might really work and they start working on the actual concept. Then it gets done. That seems to follow true a lot. Info seems to be fed small bits at a time so things move at a slow pace in order to not disturb the masses from their daily work. Paying taxes. Keeping the ball rolling.

Some time when you get a chance read up on THE NINE MEN. Or THE ILLUMINATI. You may research on THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE CURTIN. Info is being fed daily,slowly and constantly to us and has been for a long time. Seems some one has decided it's just time to move forward a little faster. Enjoy your search my friend.

How is the wife and son doing?

I hear what you are saying, my father was very much into the truth of things.

He used to read to us when we were little, and he even had a set of books that the illuminati would very much like to see burned. I think we all know I am not giving them up.

There are men behind the curtain with their own agenda, but they can't do a thing unless the people remain unaware. People do not realize how powerful they really are.

Its just easier to play X box and go get the latest CD and go to the movies, and believe everything you are told with out question.

Education is a cumulative thing. With all the minds in the world, its only a matter of time before people come up with new idea's and better ways of doing things, expanding on others ideas and building new things

When I was little, my father would show me things that would blow my mind. Little things, things you would look at and go... duh.... but because they were shown to me at such a young age, I caught an interest into things I don't understand. Just the desire to understand things has gotten me out of more bad situations then I can remember.

I've seen others in similar situations with no clue what to do. To them, not understanding things is just how life is. They are comfortable with things being out of their control and not knowing the working of things.

How many people driving around understand how a internal combustion engine works? No, they do not NEED to know... but it would help more then not. How many understand something like the chemical reaction inside their car battery to provide the power to start it?

To these people, I look like a freak, someone to be scared of because of my understanding of things.

Too many are fine with not understanding how things work and thats where the big scare comes in.

As for technology, I still believe everything on this planet was either here or we created it.

Look at the wheel. Someone got sick of their back hurting all the time hauling things so they created a solution. That is the main drive to figure out new things. A goal.

Every piece of technology can be traced back. Don't you think there would have to be an unexplainable gap somewhere if we had technology from other worlds?

We went into space to the moon on vacum tubes! (sp?)
I know some of you are going to doubt that even, but go ahead and explain the moon rock at the museum. Fell from the sky right? Then why isn't it melted?

My point is, just because you don't understand it, does not mean someone else doesn't.

in other news:
We are really starting to do well for ourselves!
D got her dream job! She's really happy with that...
Wade, he's the best, he's helping me finish up the WheelChair Super!
As for me, I'm getting things together to open my own shop again.

Peace,
WC
Old 06-03-2008, 12:25 PM   #18
Rock Crawler

WC Great to hear from you. Say Hi to Dee and hug Wade. Hope to see you guys again some time.

Keep Learning MAN. Luck with the shop.