RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Bruiser/Mountaineer parts FS POSSIBLY (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/12519-bruiser-mountaineer-parts-fs-possibly.html)

badger 07-19-2005 11:22 PM

Bruiser/Mountaineer parts FS POSSIBLY

I am planning on putting this stuff on ebay and was wondering if anyone on RCC is interested in some of these parts. If so then I will create a FOR SALE thread before they go to ebay.

Please DO NOT ask me how much or try to do deals in this thread. If you are interested then post up and I will create a for sale thread to give rcc members first dibs.

Items include:

3 speed tranny w/ 750 motor
Front and rear bumpers
original servos
MSC
receiver
front skid plates
electronics trays
roll bar
steering parts

http://www.nor-calrcrc.com/albums/fo.../aam.sized.jpg

blazed 07-19-2005 11:31 PM

i like the 3 speed tran. but what would my broke a44 use it for................hmmmmm... dont know but seems kinda kool :| :?

ILoveRCRockCrawlin 07-19-2005 11:42 PM

did bruisers have msc(mechanical speed control)

blazed 07-19-2005 11:48 PM

dont you see it in the pic?

syco133 07-19-2005 11:48 PM

No considering that they were made 20 years before you were born they had the best electronis speed control in them ever even better than the super rooster. :flipoff: yes they had a msc Heck my first stampede even had a msc.

Destroyer 07-20-2005 07:02 AM

Depending on the condition of the tranny/motor, I could be interested.

badger 07-20-2005 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer
Depending on the condition of the tranny/motor, I could be interested.

I don't know the exact condition of the tranny since I have not actually mounted it in a working rig. It seems to shift fine but under load could be a completly different story.

It looks like I will put all the plastic **** on ebay and maybe post the tranny for sale here first.

Thanks.

mudrinner4ever 07-20-2005 11:05 AM

arnt thise trannys so u can shift from 2wd to 4wd? jw, id prolly be interested!!!!!!

Luke :twisted:

badger 07-20-2005 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudrinner4ever
arnt thise trannys so u can shift from 2wd to 4wd? jw, id prolly be interested!!!!!!

Yes it has 2wd high, 4wd low, and 4wd high.

Destroyer 07-20-2005 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badger
Yes it has 2wd high, 4wd low, and 4wd high.

No, it's 2-High, 2-Low, 4-Low.

Everybody always messes that up. Jeez :flipoff:

Unless you modify it of course...then it can have 4-High, 4-Mid, and 4-Low. :twisted: :twisted:

Destroyer

badger 07-20-2005 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer
No, it's 2-High, 2-Low, 4-Low.

Everybody always messes that up. Jeez :flipoff:

Unless you modify it of course...then it can have 4-High, 4-Mid, and 4-Low. :twisted: :twisted:

Destroyer

You are correct, it has 2wd high and low, and 4wd low since this tranny is un-modified.

NitroRC Ed 07-20-2005 12:28 PM

Do you have a top for the electronics tray? Interested in that if you did - could not tell in the pic since they are upside down. The one on the left looks like it might. Also interested in the front skid.

Ed

badger 07-20-2005 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroRC Ed
Do you have a top for the electronics tray? Interested in that if you did - could not tell in the pic since they are upside down. The one on the left looks like it might. Also interested in the front skid.

Ed

Yes I do have the cover to the electronics trays. I guess I will take better pics tonight and post them up here for a few days.

NitroRC Ed 07-20-2005 12:50 PM

That will work - will keep an eye out for your for sale thread.

Thanks,
Ed

cstmp8r 07-20-2005 02:00 PM

If I can get the servo lid...I will take that!! even if it's beat up a bit. I need one for my bruiser!! thanks

mudrinner4ever 07-20-2005 03:27 PM

Badger,
for the tranny for the bruiser, do u need the origanal controller to be able to shift the tranny?

badger 07-20-2005 03:41 PM

Quote:

Badger,
for the tranny for the bruiser, do u need the origanal controller to be able to shift the tranny?

No you just need any 4 ch. stick radio. It makes it easier if you have the shift gate on the controller also.

Destroyer 07-20-2005 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badger
No you just need any 4 ch. stick radio. It makes it easier if you have the shift gate on the controller also.

Yes, you definately want a shift gate, otherwise you will screw up the brass gears really quick. I made mine out of a thin piece of Alu sheet, held on by DS tape.

Destroyer

mudrinner4ever 07-20-2005 05:23 PM

ok, so if badger where to selll me that tranny i would need to go out and buy a 4 channel radio sence i only have a TQ3. is there any threads on how to do that or does someone have pics to show how to do that? that would be great sence im looking at buying the tranny anyways. just one more?, how do those trannys work for crawlin? thanxs a lot!!!!!

badger 07-20-2005 06:17 PM

Quote:

ok, so if badger where to selll me that tranny i would need to go out and buy a 4 channel radio sence i only have a TQ3. is there any threads on how to do that or does someone have pics to show how to do that? that would be great sence im looking at buying the tranny anyways. just one more?, how do those trannys work for crawlin? thanxs a lot!!!!!

I will not sell you this tranny because you do not know what you are looking for. This tranny IS NOT the idea tranny for a crawler, and if you don't understand why then you need to do some reading.