RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   This HAS to be a joke! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/146404-has-joke.html)

BJoe 11-26-2008 11:14 PM

This HAS to be a joke!

http://www.mustangforums.com/forum/s...d.php?t=368307

Quote:

My car was idling like crap the other day so I figured since I just got it, it may have been awhile since anyone changed the oil out. I decided to go ahead and change the oil. I used Mobile 1 synthentic oil like I was reccomended on here. Anyways, I drain out the oil and noticed it was extremely dark and even after 10 minutes of draining, it was still coming out. I decided to go ahead and flush it to make sure all the bad stuff got out. I hooked up the hose, ran water through the engine, started it up and was waiting for the water to come out clean (The engine never went above idle so I was told this would be ok). Anyways, About 3 minutes into this, then engine starts shaking and shuts off. I figured it was all cleaned out so I plugged it up, added the oil and figured I was ready to go. WRONG! The car won't freaking start now. This car has been nothing but trouble for me, I think I am done with it.[/url]
:shock::-(:-o:!::?:

F250 11-26-2008 11:17 PM

The address is not valid

Shaun 11-26-2008 11:18 PM

Link doesn't work.

tk5028 11-26-2008 11:28 PM

I think my IQ just went down ten points just for reading what this guy did knowing he belived it.

dezfan 11-26-2008 11:33 PM

What weight water did he use?:ror:

BJoe 11-26-2008 11:49 PM

Redid the first post, link should work.

TerribleOne 11-26-2008 11:55 PM

Whoops,

Only a honda can handle that.;-)

Esteban86K5 11-27-2008 12:01 AM

What a dumbass...Hooking up a hose......everyone knows you have to use distilled water when you flush your engine. GEESH!!

elvis 11-27-2008 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dezfan (Post 1446509)

ROFL! Nice!

I thought this kind of automotive stupidity was reserved for only females. I guess this car would be nothing but trouble if you're the one working on it.

vltchkr 11-27-2008 01:09 AM

reminds me of a story I heard awhile back. This kid just got a new Honda and wanted to do engine mods. well I guess his buddy told him he could port and polish his engine by hooking up a sand blaster to each fuel port.
Well the kid did this then went to start the car and surprise it started............for about 5 minutes.

JUSTGOINGSLOW 11-27-2008 01:35 AM

Now thats a frick'en watermelon head, holy shit.

tk5028 11-27-2008 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vltchkr (Post 1446599)
reminds me of a story I heard awhile back. This kid just got a new Honda and wanted to do engine mods. well I guess his buddy told him he could port and polish his engine by hooking up a sand blaster to each fuel port.
Well the kid did this then went to start the car and surprise it started............for about 5 minutes.

That reminds me. A friend back in high school got pissed off at another student, long story short, he ended up dumping BB's down the other guys carb. I don't think I could be that mean.

Kamikaze 11-27-2008 08:31 AM

Its still not as bad as the guy who came up with DEI....... Direct Exhaust Injection. I think the original thread is gone but the legacy remains.
http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/...post&id=406218

Kamikaze 11-27-2008 08:50 AM

I found a copy of the guys first post.

First off, Jay, stay out of this.

Ok. I didn't want to mention it but I was thinking about turbo charging my Vette. I got to thinking about it and how in efficient even turbos are (compressor efficiencies of about 80% at best).

Since a turbo's function is to pressurize incoming air and force it into the upper motor, and turbos are driven by high pressure exhaust gas created from the combustion process, couldn't I just bypass the turbo altogether and route my headers back into the throttle bodies?

Since I have CFI, I could balance the DEI (direct exhaust injection as I just coined it) by feeding one header into each throttle body. Yes, the charge air wouldn’t be that cold, but it would be under a hell of a lot more pressure.

I attached a quick sketch below:

There are still a few things I need to work out:
1) How do I get the CFI aircleaner to fit in a way that hides this plumbing?
2) Does anyone make a V-band clamp that will bolt an exhaust header to a CFI throttle body?
3) What pinion angle should I use in my rear-end? I’m sure there will be a noticeable difference in torque output.

What do you guys think?
<!-- / message -->

littleskull99 11-27-2008 09:01 AM

^classic!

ColquittCustom405 11-27-2008 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dezfan (Post 1446509)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esteban86K5 (Post 1446548)
What a dumbass...Hooking up a hose......everyone knows you have to use distilled water when you flush your engine. GEESH!!

I really don't know why everyone was so harsh on him. I would of done that.

tltman12 11-27-2008 10:55 AM

Oh man that is awesome :lol::lol:

Shaun 11-27-2008 11:15 AM

I kind of feel sorry for the guy, if its real, some people just aren't mechanically inclined. Then there's people that flush their crank case with water.:ror: Someone was probably being sarcastic, and the guy couldn't detect it, possible relation to Grizz?

towtruckmikey 11-27-2008 11:36 AM

I tried to clean gunk and carbon deposits out of my engine too. My son was real upset though, when he found out I used all his Mr.Bubble

J/K
man that is funny s**t though

Chris_The_Battery_Man 11-27-2008 11:37 AM

I bet that guy was an employee of either Jiffy Lube or Oil Can Henry's. I am a certified Valvoline lube tech, and used to have alot of hack jobs come in from the crack heads at those places:roll: