RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   !!!!!! >>>breaking into patricks <<< !!!!! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/165460-breaking-into-patricks.html)

Nabil 03-06-2009 04:42 PM

out of curiosity, how did you get over to the house? do you live nearby? or did someone take you there?

BigBaller 03-06-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4x4wheelier (Post 1665196)
so even way i try and go my life is ****ed up...

Boo hoo. You expect people to feel sorry for you NOW? Here is the greatest lesson you will ever learn. The best part of knowing you have a shitty life is to WORK ON breaking the cycle and BE SOMEONE. BE someone who is honest, trustworthy, and most of all RESPECTFUL. You had someone who reached out to both of you little punks and you ripped him off. Karma's a bitch. You should really get ahold of Patrick and at least offer to pick up his dog's shit for a couple months. Help the guy out who you wronged.

TattooKenny 03-06-2009 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4x4wheelier (Post 1665228)
well im trying, but every one makes me feel like i should kill my self right now and i feel like i might.

Hey man, don't do that!:shock: Not cool at all. There is no need at all to even talk like that...PM sent to ya......

gutt_72 03-06-2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcracer11 (Post 1665224)
seriously you took it too far bud

Coming from a guy who broke into a buddy's house!! Lowlife....:roll:

O.C.D. 03-06-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcracer11 (Post 1665224)
seriously you took it too far bud

What is this, a moment of heroic valor for your partner in crime.

LEAVE THE FORUM! You will never be around any of us again (if you are smart). And that basically screws you for, well, ever if you want to continue this hobby.

Sad actually, really sad.

ThinkTank 03-06-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4x4wheelier (Post 1665228)
well im trying, but every one makes me feel like i should kill my self right now and i feel like i might.

:roll:

That is a very lame reason to kill yourself.

No one here is going to offer you sympathy for your actions. Having a difficult life is no excuse for breaking into a friend's house.

So what should you do?

Learn your lesson and move on.

4x4wheelier 03-06-2009 04:49 PM

well i cant do shit about any of this

toyofast 03-06-2009 04:56 PM

So you're 15 years old..... Would you let R Kelly pee on you?

4x4wheelier 03-06-2009 04:58 PM

hell no

gutt_72 03-06-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toyofast (Post 1665270)
So you're 15 years old..... Would you let R Kelly pee on you?

Maybe not... but it sounds like he'd probably let rcracer11!!!:flipoff:

sub-zero 03-06-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gutt_72 (Post 1665278)
Maybe not... but it sounds like he'd probably let rcracer11!!!:flipoff:

ROTFLMAO:ror::ror::ror:

lizard017 03-06-2009 05:15 PM

my family raises cows, we have around 1000 achres, do you know how hard it is to find a body on that much land after it has been burned under 20 1500 pound round bails of hay, yalll are frikkin lucky as hell he decided not to ruin your futures, how f-ing stupid can u be to go and post up on this site, duh, you dont do it, you dont do that people, if you do you will get it back 10 fold end the end, but for my final thoughts......

:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flip off::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:: flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipo ff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::f lipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

you should be banned from this site for LIFE

4x4wheelier 03-06-2009 05:17 PM

so just letting every one know I'm not going to back down and I'm not going to stop crawling and I'm going to turn my negativity into a positive and i feel like i can change my appearances about what i did and try and make things better.

toyofast 03-06-2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4x4wheelier (Post 1665272)
hell no

I would have offered you 3 choices....

1. Let my prison guard buddy take you to his work for a day.
2. Let my dog bite off your pecker.
or
3. You let me pee on your head.

FONZERELLE 03-06-2009 05:23 PM

Any man who steals is trash, even if it was a joke. Would of gotten nailed with the AR-15 AT MY HOUSE, IF THE PITS DID'NT GET YA FIRST. A joke is shit on ur door step or sumthin..... it wasnt even my shit and i would kick you back into mommy womb. kill ur self? wow you are a tool, but hay population control!

Tanis 03-06-2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4x4wheelier (Post 1665309)
I'm going to turn my negativity into a positive and i feel like i can change my appearances about what i did and try and make things better.

Now we're getting somewhere;-). Everybody makes poor choices in life, what separates people is if they learn from their mistakes or not. I'm really pulling for you to turn it around and make a change."thumbsup"

Benzbuildr 03-06-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanis (Post 1665336)
Now we're getting somewhere;-). Everybody makes poor choices in life, what separates people is if they learn from their mistakes or not. I'm really pulling for you to turn it around and make a change."thumbsup"

x2 make a change for the better.

4x4wheelier 03-06-2009 05:31 PM

thanks for the support thats going to put me closer to some destiny.

TattooKenny 03-06-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4x4wheelier (Post 1665309)
so just letting every one know I'm not going to back down and I'm not going to stop crawling and I'm going to turn my negativity into a positive and i feel like i can change my appearances about what i did and try and make things better.

Sounds like a good idea"thumbsup" I say you get with Pat and offer to do whatever he wants to work off the trouble caused. If you are able to crawl with the locals I say you "Police" the entire comp area for trash by yourself, keep score, setup, ect......hell, even cook for the guys! Earn your trust and respect back;-) Just don't talk about it though, do it;-) You have your second chance, make it count! Don't wait either.....get started on it ASAP!

PEDEcrawlerguy 03-06-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanis (Post 1665336)

Exactly... My grandpa use to say,"the best lesson's learned, are the ones you learn the hardway." He meant it like, that way you have a better appreciation for something, because you know the outcome.