Old 07-17-2009, 09:09 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Buy a truck, get an AK..... only Missouri LOL

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi....ak47.cnn.html
BUBBA069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2009, 09:36 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

i had a big long reply typed up to this full of my thoughts and opinions but really im sure no one cares and it would just start some BS argument any way so in place of it.........

wow....... just wow.
ultimate_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:47 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

That was good! She wasn't going to win with him!!
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:50 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

Only in America. Damn Im proud to be an American.
Ripperfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:05 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Excuse my ignorance but I was pretty sure AK-47's were banned in the US?????

As for the deaership, cool idea but stick with the handguns. IMO thats a little overboard.

If he wants to give a good home protection gun with every sale he could give away Judges Ive heard nothing but good things about thsoe on here...

Jon
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:10 AM   #6
Pebble Pounder

You can own a full auto AK's if you have the right license, simi-auto converted AK's anyone can own.
BUBBA069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:16 AM   #7
Rock Crawler

Great. That towns only 45 minutes south of me. Watching the video really explains it, you just cant reason with our local rednecks.
RivBlueNoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:47 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Dumb but cool.
Tupers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:17 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

I dont see the problem? Hes not handing out an AK at the dealership hes giving out a voucher. You still have to do the background checks and what not.

Law abiding citizens dont commit crimes with legally gotten guns, criminals with illegal guns do. Or did I miss the memo.

Oh and God has killed more then Hitler ever thought about killing. Ever read the old testament? He was all about killing you if you didnt swing his way.
rnpnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:43 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnpnick View Post

Law abiding citizens dont commit crimes with legally gotten guns, criminals with illegal guns do. Or did I miss the memo.

Oh and God has killed more then Hitler ever thought about killing. Ever read the old testament? He was all about killing you if you didnt swing his way.

I KNOW that good citizens with the right permits and registered guns DONT commit crimes but what happens when joe crack head brakes into that guys house when he isnt there and steals his guns? now you have a tweeker with an assult rifle. How many of those illegal guns do you think were at one point registered weapons in the hands of responsible people? now they are on the street with the serial numbers filed off

and gods a made up fairy tall because human civilization has become weak and cant think for themselves and need someting to guide them, As well as dont want to beleive or deal with that fact that once ur dead its game over. they just need some fancy pants way to justify a certain type of life style and make them selfs feel more righteous then every one who doesn't think the same wa they do

Last edited by ultimate_monkey; 07-17-2009 at 12:56 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:18 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnpnick View Post
Law abiding citizens don't commit crimes with legally gotten guns, criminals with illegal guns do.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_monkey View Post
How many of those illegal guns do you think were at one point registered weapons in the hands of responsible people?
Less than 15%. It should be zero, granted, but the number is much less than what the anti-gun rhetoric likes to suggest. IMO, if gun owners are truly responsible, their firearms are in a gun safe when no one responsible is home.
JeepinOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:40 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

fair enough but how long ago did the mandatory gun registration law come into effect? i know its been around along time for pistols but i mean for rifles? im sure theres 1000s or unregistered guns that have eneded up in the wrong hands.

its also pretty neat that the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994. baned t he manufacture, use, possession and import of 19 types of assault weapons, including AK-47s and Uzis. but the law expired in 2004. why make a law to help controll the import of assult weapons just to have it expire?

just to be clear, i am in no way shape or form anti gun, just think that people should do a bit more thinking on how easy it is for some one to posses a gun.

Last edited by ultimate_monkey; 07-17-2009 at 01:44 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:03 PM   #13

Oy Vey! Just what we need, more assault rifles out there to be pilfered and used for criminal acts. Gone are the days of old, where people owned a simple rifle to hunt for food with. *sigh*

I remember my dad going hunting so we could have meat on the table, and I was darn glad to have it.

Granted, a lot of people still hunt for food, either for the thrill of the hunt, or out of necessity for sustenance.

Yeah, yeah, I know....perfect world thinking on my behalf. Guess I'll just sit in my little corner of the world with my head low.
03libertysport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:52 PM   #14
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I KNOW that good citizens with the right permits and registered guns DONT commit crimes but what happens when joe crack head brakes into that guys house when he isnt there and steals his guns? now you have a tweeker with an assult rifle. How many of those illegal guns do you think were at one point registered weapons in the hands of responsible people? now they are on the street with the serial numbers filed off

and gods a made up fairy tall because human civilization has become weak and cant think for themselves and need someting to guide them, As well as dont want to beleive or deal with that fact that once ur dead its game over. they just need some fancy pants way to justify a certain type of life style and make them selfs feel more righteous then every one who doesn't think the same wa they do

You missed you own words(responsible people) won't leave their gun laying around when they are not at home. RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE lock up their guns when not at home!!!
JIA's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:56 PM   #15
RCC Addict

sounds great to me
last year they were giveing away shotguns down here
jeepcj578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:05 PM   #16
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIA's Dad View Post
You missed you own words(responsible people) won't leave their gun laying around when they are not at home. RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE lock up their guns when not at home!!!
yup and the irresponsible people arnt to concerned about the messures they take to get what they want

then again i dont live there so what do i care

Last edited by ultimate_monkey; 07-17-2009 at 03:23 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:14 PM   #17
Hateraide

if you think its negative its not its a great idea if everyone has a gun there wont be as many if any robberies or thefts because everyone has a gun, i wish are gun system was so much more slack, guys just bring em over the boarder here and just cause problems, but at least there only killing eachother and by eachother i mean drug dealers they jsut go around shooting eachother
Code454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #18
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIA's Dad View Post
Or take them with them if they have a concealment license or w/e it's called.
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:06 PM   #19
Rock Crawler

well looks like im going down south to buy a new truck...and i just might pick me up one them home defence weapons i can get for free. you guys can say all you want about it being bad. but really he is just trying to increase his business. dealerships do it to by giving you free oil changes and road side assistance. F that. ill take a rifle over oil changes anyday. and all he is doing is appealing to the masses that buy from him. why offer something no one wants when you know exactly what they do want. its like offering free hot choclate on a 110 degree day.
ROSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:09 PM   #20
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Dont agree with you there.
TLTCrawlin is offline   Reply With Quote