Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: entertain meh!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 10:53 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default entertain meh!!

ok so its super slow at work today im bored as fawk so if you all would be so kind as to entertain me without using photobucket or youtube cause they are both block here at work :-(.

if you cant or dont want to no problem just typing this gave me something to do for 5 mins and to get away from my co-worker (Mr. Conspiracy theory guy)

one thing that happend to me today that was funny. At 6am when i got to work a bum asked me for change. I had no change or cash for that matter so i said i dont have any she starts crying not little sobs i mean balling and yelling at me about how sents i have nothing to give her she cant get a cup of coffee. like its my fault or something so i start laughing and i pull out a cig and light it then she asked me for one i said no cause she tried to pull a sob story on me like its my fault she is a bum she got real pissed at this and chased me with her stick she was carrying. as i jogged away she was yelling and calling me names. well i guess it would be funny if you saw it not that funny now that i typed it oh well.

I hate bums I work in Oakland CA and they are every where even broke my window in my truck one day just to steal my pillow that was in there from camping trip a week before. they left my CD's video games and pot only took the pillow lol.

entertain meh!!
jammin311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

this cat ran in to my house and shit on my floor...

i would have taken a pic, but i know you didn't want to see it so i just let my dog eat it.
sorry man.
too bad your work blocks pics.
hopefully they dont read about how some random bum didn't steal your pot.
crunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
RCC Addict

Default Homeless Lady

I'm totally against hitting women, but if that B!t#h had the nerves to try and hit me with a walking stick, I would have tossed that Ho# into a fence, jumped into my car and got the f##k out of there as quick as possible.
fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:15 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunky View Post
this cat ran in to my house and shit on my floor...

i would have taken a pic, but i know you didn't want to see it so i just let my dog eat it.
sorry man.
too bad your work blocks pics.
hopefully they dont read about how some random bum didn't steal your pot.
if thats a radom cat thats pertty funny haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando View Post
I'm totally against hitting women, but if that B!t#h had the nerves to try and hit me with a walking stick, I would have tossed that Ho# into a fence, jumped into my car and got the f##k out of there as quick as possible.
I could not hit her she was a crack hoe and i would of broke some of her bones if i hit her she looked like the walking dead lol
Old 10-21-2009, 11:17 AM   #5
RCC Addict

knocked a bum out in front of crazy horse once (gentlemen's club in SF)

went for a night out w/ the guys. after a 2 hour session of poon in the face i had to go out for a smoke. while outside i started getting hassled by some homeless dude for a smoke. when i said no (a pack is starting to get expensive now-a-days) he started telling me to pay for his cover. i told him that i was pretty sure manegement and especially the girls wouldnt appriciate my kind gesture of paying the cover for a bum that smelled like piss, cheap booze and what could only be described as an expensive cheese where the dollar amount was only matched by the foulness of the smell, he lurged toward me w/ his fist up.
i just steped aside to have him swing for air and drop to the concrete. while me and the bouncer laughed he grabed my pant leg. on reaction i dropped a fist into his temple and kicked him in the stomach w/ my free leg.
upon letting go i just shrugged and continued smokeing, while his other bum friends drug him down the street and started making fun of him

what sucks is that i was wearing khaki's and the pant leg he grabed, left this nasty greasy stain that i was never able to get out. leaving me to eventually throw away one of my favorite pair of pants.

the happy part of the story though is that apperently the bouncer told some girls or some of the girls that saw what happened started telling the other girls at the club. and for the entire rest of the night my friends and i had a girl on our laps, and trust me guys, believe the stories about the back room. also got a phone number but never called. just a little too skanky for my taste her cold sore didnt help her chances either

Last edited by NeXt559; 10-21-2009 at 11:26 AM.
NeXt559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:22 AM   #6
Rock Crawler

thats a good one Next559 sorry to here about the pants but sounds like the rest of the night was killah!!
Old 10-21-2009, 11:23 AM   #7
RCC Addict

Default Gross

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammin311 View Post
if thats a radom cat thats pertty funny haha

I could not hit her she was a crack hoe and i would of broke some of her bones if i hit her she looked like the walking dead lol

Who knows what kind of diseases she might have. Well in that case, " Run Motherf##ker, Run "!
Old 10-21-2009, 11:34 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Have you tried faliblog.org?? That might not be blocked for you. Youtube, facebook, and myspace are all blocked here, but faliblog.org, peopleofwalmart.com, and a few others are still allowed
HomerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:34 AM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Haha...bums are too much fun!

There is a guy that I'll pass on my way home. He sits there with his dog and a camping backpack. He holds a sign that says "On the road, need money for food" He got pissed when I rolled down my window and asked him if he was aware that 610 was a loop.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:35 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammin311 View Post
they left my CD's video games and pot only took the pillow lol.
T-buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:42 PM   #11
06 Super National Champ

Here you go

Should be good for hours now.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:43 PM   #12
RCC Addict

Default Really!

It had to be a cooking pot, because I'm sure she would have taken the other kind of pot. " If you know what I mean "
Old 10-21-2009, 12:46 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerJ View Post
Have you tried faliblog.org?? That might not be blocked for you. Youtube, facebook, and myspace are all blocked here, but faliblog.org, peopleofwalmart.com, and a few others are still allowed

haha thanks for thos still looking at failblog the walmart one ive seen although there is new pic's up today

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta View Post
Here you go

Should be good for hours now.

haha yup i am now thanks all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando View Post
It had to be a cooking pot, because I'm sure she would have taken the other kind of pot. " If you know what I mean "
yea sure cooking haha nope they just dumb bums
Old 10-21-2009, 01:05 PM   #14
Rock Stacker

I once pissed on a pile of trash in an alley only to have the pile explode and have a greasy bum come flying out from under it, he was swinging for the fences, screaming at me....it scared the piss outa me (hehe)...I ran down the alley with my johnson hanging out, laughing my ass off.

I wouldnt have pissed on him on intentionaly, but I had no idea he was sleeping under there..moral of the story-dont sleep under trash behind the bar unless you wanna get pissed on.
slimeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:10 PM   #15
Ex Nor-CalRCRC slave

Was she hot? You could have given her a "donation"

Last edited by gunnar; 10-21-2009 at 01:29 PM.
gunnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:16 PM   #16
RCC Addict

Default Still laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimeball View Post
I once pissed on a pile of trash in an alley only to have the pile explode and have a greasy bum come flying out from under it, he was swinging for the fences, screaming at me....it scared the piss outa me (hehe)...I ran down the alley with my johnson hanging out, laughing my ass off.

I wouldnt have pissed on him on intentionaly, but I had no idea he was sleeping under there..moral of the story-dont sleep under trash behind the bar unless you wanna get pissed on.
That story is funny as hell!
Old 10-21-2009, 01:26 PM   #17
Ex Nor-CalRCRC slave

True story: Me and a buddy were up in San Fran one day and we had to walk down a nasty alley from where we were parked to get to Market St. Saw two bums, one got up and started peeing on the other one, who was passed out. We stayed on the other side of the alley, laughing like hell. Then a cop came around the corner, and came up to the guy. The bum turns around and starts peeing on the cop. He jumped back and said...Dammit that pisses me off! Turn around! like to put the cuffs on him. I swear we both laughed so hard we almost had a heart attack. I couldn't believe the cop said that. This bum pee'd like a gallon on his buddy, and a quart on the cop!
gunnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:25 PM   #18
Rock Crawler

all good stuff you all didnt let me down thanks for the entertainment
Old 10-21-2009, 02:42 PM   #19
I joined the Band!

Ah yea San Francisco,

one fuuny time for me was me and a good buddy were driving around geary and vaness areas looking for .. well nothing just freak show looking i guess. we get to a stop light and there was a couple of hoochie mama's, so one comes to our car right away and she is going right into sales mode, hay boys are you looking for a real woman and she shows us her boobs and we are like uh ... ( i really dont like her type of ho ) so she starts tryiing to unzip my buddies pants saying at the same " I GIVE YOU FREE SAMPO ... FREE SAMPO !!!! ..... COME ON BABY FREE SAMPO " so im in the drivers seat laughing my asss off my buddyy aaron is telling to to drive away... but it just way too funny the expression on his face this hoochie trying to get into his pants... so i start driving and she starts walking and almost running " free sampo"... gah that was so dam funny..

So another memorable moment was i took my woman to SF for her first time. we catch the trolly at the begginging of south side SF and take to the the wharf. on the way theres this bum laying down in a building cut out section, so he is laying down he has his pecker aimed at 45 degrees and he is hitting the gutter talking a piss, this side walk is 8 or 10 feet wide, he is laying down sideways hitting the gutter, i still cant imagine the pee pressure you have to run to piss that far. anyways my wife could not believe her eyes i laughed... heh
tom@vp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:49 PM   #20
Rock Crawler

haha good stuff Tom. yea SF is the home of all the strange storys