RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   What I Would Give To Be The Meat In This Sandwich (25-30%) (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/26527-what-i-would-give-meat-sandwich-25-30%25.html)

AdamF 02-24-2006 10:10 AM

RodyRazorBackc5 sounds to me like the dude that wrote the marriage contract!

Do you have your women shave from navel to anus? :flipoff:

K_Willis 02-24-2006 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shorty40
Rowdy Roddy Piper and Dear John = Fags :flipoff:

I'll take a Scarlett and Keira sandwich with a side of Kate Beckinsdale. Natalie Portman for dessert. :)

Not that they aren't hot, but why all the pasty *** *****es? I like a woman that doesn't glow in the dark...

CSR 02-24-2006 03:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shorty40
Rowdy Roddy Piper and Dear John = Fags :flipoff:

I'll take a Scarlett and Keira sandwich with a side of Kate Beckinsdale. Natalie Portman for dessert. :)

I'm with Shorty! :mrgreen:

Mmmmmmm..... Kate Beckinsale...... :grinpimp:

FrankyRizzo 02-24-2006 03:23 PM

Correction.........

I brought up Kate.

CSR 02-24-2006 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankyRizzo
Correction.........

I brought up Kate.

I stand corrected......

I'm with Franky! :D

Any man that turns his nose up at any of the women mentioned in this thread is a homosexual. Period. I'm sure these women would be amused by JohnQueer and RodyBareBackc5's remarks....... 'cause they know there's not a chance in hell that a arrogant punk like that could ever have a famous, wealthy, attractive woman like themselves. :lol:

EeePee 02-24-2006 04:26 PM

Slam!!!!

Csr > *

CSR 02-24-2006 04:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
OK, so we've got a Scarlett and Keira sandwich, with a side of Kate and Natalie.... I'd like to add a slice of Italian rock band Lacuna Coil's lead girl Christina Scabbia to the dish. ;)

Drop dead gorgeous with a wonderful rich alto, almost hypnotizing voice..... beautiful, perfect in every sense 8)

You're definitely a fag if this doesn't get your blood pumping.......

microgoat 02-24-2006 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankyRizzo
Correction.........

I brought up Kate.

Correction...

Kate brought ME up :lol:

wrx-n-ktm 02-24-2006 06:25 PM

All I know is that I am a big fan of Milla Jovovich:-P Espacially in the RE movies!

CSR 02-24-2006 06:34 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by microgoat
Correction...

Kate brought ME up :lol:

WORD! :D

http://pics.montypics.com/csr/2006-0..._20fishnet.jpg

Fishmaxx 02-24-2006 08:01 PM

CSR is a horn-dog ;-) ...............I think he would hit anything!

I got to see him in action a strip club sometime :evil:

I think he would make KillertXT look a Boy Scout :twisted:

FrankyRizzo 02-24-2006 08:06 PM

Tasty!!! So therefore...........

CSR 02-24-2006 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishmaxx

I got to see him in action a strip club sometime :evil:

I think he would make KillertXT look a Boy Scout :twisted:

I love strip clubs! You'll have to show me the hot spots next time I'm in Atlanta. ;) The nice places...... not the club your wifes friend Danielle was telling us about with the wrinkled up ol' crack whoores! :D

JasonInAugusta 02-24-2006 09:51 PM

When he says "in action", he means on the pole. :lol:

Trike Kid 02-25-2006 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RodyRazorBackc5
Nah not really man , I am in shape and I expect my girlfriend to be also . I hate looking at overweight pigs that think that being "thick" or "a lil xtra meat " is OK. If you like them please take them. That is why for every womens height they are supposed to be a certain weight. Its called being healthy not a FAT pig that sits on the couch stuffing her CAKE hole with a subway sandwich and saying she is watching her weight. I love my girl she hits the gym @ 5 in the morning and is there for at least an hour. On each of my tours at the FD my whole crew is in the weight room keeping in shape so we can pull these FAT animals of there houses and apt's cause the feel asleep watching days of our lives while baking cupcakes. remember its about health. I know I wanna be hear for my kids , I don't wanna be 6ft under cause I ate to much bacon. :lol:

Shoot yourself, now. I know why RodyBareBack likes uber skinny girls with no curves, he like chicks that look like men. Rody if I was your kid, I would drown you in your sleep, with bacon grease.

FrankyRizzo 02-26-2006 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamF
Do you have your women shave from navel to anus? :flipoff:

And there is a problem with that?

k9popo 02-26-2006 10:36 AM

And just think I thought if I were to be liked I would have to quit the PD and become a Fireman...Boy was I wrong....

Robb 03-30-2006 08:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For all the blind, Johansson haters in this thread...........................just to prove you are all ignorant..........................in a poll by FHM Magazine, it's readers just named Johansson as #1 on their list of the 2006 Top 100 Sexiest Women In The World!!!!

http://www.edmontonsun.com/Entertain...08950-sun.html

So, please feel free to move out of your parent's basements, and spend some time learning what a truly beautiful woman looks like! :flipoff:

edit: and Knightley was #5..................so my sandwich of #1 and #5 was a great club!!!...............................my picks would have beat the hell out of ANY 2006 NCAA Basketball bracket out there!!!!!

blazed 03-30-2006 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robb

So, please feel free to move out of your parent's basements, and spend some time learning what a truly beautiful woman looks like! :flipoff:

edit: and Knightley was #5..................so my sandwich of #1 and #5 was a great club!!!...............................my picks would have beat the hell out of ANY 2006 NCAA Basketball bracket out there!!!!!

jennifer lopez butt 10
jessica alba 10
hot asian chick accrost the street from my moms.....the places i would let my toung go on her body :twisted: mmmmmmmmmm tasty

AkCrash 03-31-2006 02:19 PM

RodyRazorBackc5 - Your mom should've swallowed you.:mrgreen:

Blazed - Asian chicks rule, there is no contest there... mmmm... I'm getting hungry.:twisted: