Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: I'm looking for an internship.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default I'm looking for an internship.

I'm going to school to get my associates in Energy Operation. We cover operating power plants as well as process plants like biofuels, soybean, brewrys etc. In order to graduate I need to get a summer internship to get some hands on training. More information on the program I am taking can be found here. http://www.lakeareatech.edu/academic...ops/index.html If you know of somewhere that could use an intern for the summer just PM me and we can go from there.

I currently live in northeast South Dakota but I am willing to relocate because I would like to to find somewhere warmer to live.
spookyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2011, 11:05 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

You might also look into Paper mills, they offer a lot of interships/co-op jobs. They use a lot of energy, and there is certainly room for improvement. I am not speaking of one mill in particular, I am a paper engineer and work for an aftermarket equipment supply company so I've been in A LOT of mills. Stay away from the places that make news or copy paper though. There are a lot of mills on the east cost as well as all over the south, nice and warm there!

Good Luck
Ramination is offline   Reply With Quote