Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: This tripped me out!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2006, 09:49 AM   #1
Powered by Awesome

Default This tripped me out!!!!

Can anyone else read this? I think it was writen by a Noob J/K

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs, wleocme to the culb.
TwistedXT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2006, 09:53 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

HOLY CR@P !!!!

Thats INSANE
CreepyCrawler88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:54 AM   #3
Sinking with the ship

I read it fine...interesting theory for sure

Mike
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:54 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Wow thats messed up. I guess we can all start typing like that then?
polyophio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:00 AM   #5
RCC Addict

Wehn I frsit lokoed at this I siad no way. As I bgean to raed it I cdnuolt blviee how esay it was to raed. Wow, waht a tirp!!!
insanerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:05 AM   #6
Powered by Awesome

oh man hree we go.....
TwistedXT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:05 AM   #7
I wanna be Dave

I tkae bcak all the bad bsulilht I eevr siad aobut toshe who cna't selpl.

Takes forever to type like that if you do it on purpose, though.
microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:06 AM   #8
I wanna be Dave

I would have never now that.

Now if we can just get Blazed to put the 1st and last letter in the right place we can read his thread. haha
But it does help that the correct letters are in the word. If you misspell the word then it won't be reconized. my example- correct, croerct (the right way) - cerect, crecet (wrong sp).
Or am I wrong on my theary.
Double J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:12 AM   #9
Rock Crawler

Surprisingly enough I read that without problems.
jwrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:39 AM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Ditto!
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:41 AM   #11
I joined the Band!

Just to bust your ballz Double J

it doesnt become a theary until its a theory!!!!!

Just messing around with you this is actually fairly old peice of info....

I have found this doesnt apply to slang since spelling varies by area and meaning
Grape Ape !!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:44 AM   #12
06 Super National Champ

here's an email I received today.

Knock yourselves out with this one.

project nylint jeep reminds me of what i did to my brothers polaris rc quad it was a real piece of crap so we took off the body and cut out where the nicd battery went to accept a 9.6 aa pack scence i have tons of them from scraping tons of toy rc cars and he kept breaking the steering linkage so i made one out of aluminum and o noo it broke the servo so i got one out of another car and broke it to but i dont want to put a good controll system in there like the one i bought for my kyosho inferno and my ancient kyosho outrage dam dude u have a ton of rc cars all i got was my outrage electric car which i made a bunch of custom parts for after my bro got it ran over by a school bus and i put a different motor on it and i got a parts car to replace the broken shock towers and i put some big metal shocks on the back and had to redo the rear shock mouts so the new shocks go all the way up to the wing mount and i made a skid plate to protect the motor and my kyosho inferno well its a beast .25 ofna motor i break that car every time i drive it because its so fast nothing really custom about it but like i dont buy stuff for it everything iv replaced we have made like it chewed up the drive gear on the center diff and we couldent find the parts for it so me and my pops found a gear like what was on it and we had to make a hub type thing that the gear gets pressed then welded on to but my dad didnt wanna weld it so we cut the welds on the old gear and got the hub out so then we made a identical one on our lathe and silver soldered it to the new gear and its beautiful truer than the old one was and on my cousins stadium truck (real piece of junk duratrax maximum st) he didnt want to put a hole in his body (dum kid) and so i bought a small cooling fan on ebay and made a aluminum bracket so it mounts to the cilinder head and looks *****en and theres a swich by the on off radio swith for the fan then next to the reciever battery is a 9v battery and the adapter for it from a walkie talkie all soldered and shrink wrapped nicely and for the glow plug i got a wire connecter that fits sung on the top of the glow plug and ran a wire to connecter like u would have on a electric rc car with a 7.2 batter and the other wire goes to where the pull start bolts on then i got a little battery pack that u put two double a battereys in and put the other connecter on that so u plug the pack into the back of the car and u dont have to hold it or even touch it and this torq 16 motor is verry difficult to start so i took off the pull start and got a socket to go on the 1 way bearing and whalla starts so easy then unplug the connecter and away it goes when u use to have to hold the glowplug starte give the pullstart hell and throttle it then put the body on then take off it was a 2 person job now its easy but dammm u have alot of rc cars my main intrest isnt rc cars i ride bmx im trying to pick up a sponsor and i ride my dirt bike alot race that a bit me and my dad build stuff all the time like the buggy we built from scratch and my brothers quad had single a arms and we build uppers for it and modified the spindles and we do alot of motor work so i dont quite have as many rcs as you do currently we are working on a shifterkart which my dads friend gave us him and his son race 100 sprint karts so he decided to move up to 125 and he bought this car for 4325 dollars for just the frame then wrecked the **** out of it it went end over end 5 times so one side of the kart is bend so we are gonna straighten it out but its gonna be a bit tricky cuase this hole thing is all cromolly but i think we can do it my dad can do anything he works for holliday rock and he is the head of the lead repair crew each of the 24 plants has a repar crew and my dads is the 1 roaming crew that fixes the stuff at the cement plants or asphalt batch plants and crushers that the other guys cant handle he does alot of really trick stuff that is like ,,,whattttt where it looks factory built and he really knows his stuff and u seem like u really know ur rc stuff i bet u could make some really trick big stuff o and why did u get rid of that inferno that was the most track capible thing i saw that u had u could have done some modifications to that and it would absolutely destroy everything eilse u have in a race and have u checked out the Cen racing .46 genesis 5 dam horsepower soo i think u should build some thing real sick with one or two of those 46 motors i was thinking that someday im gonna build a inferno truggy with one of those 46 motors and the big resivor shocks and maby even the 3 speed trans the genesis comes with
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:51 AM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta
here's an email I received today.

Knock yourselves out with this one.

project nylint jeep reminds me of what i did to my brothers polaris rc quad it was a real piece of crap so we took off the body and cut out where the nicd battery went to accept a 9.6 aa pack scence i have tons of them from scraping tons of toy rc cars and he kept breaking the steering linkage so i made one out of aluminum and o noo it broke the servo so i got one out of another car and broke it to but i dont want to put a good controll system in there like the one i bought for my kyosho inferno and my ancient kyosho outrage dam dude u have a ton of rc cars all i got was my outrage electric car which i made a bunch of custom parts for after my bro got it ran over by a school bus and i put a different motor on it and i got a parts car to replace the broken shock towers and i put some big metal shocks on the back and had to redo the rear shock mouts so the new shocks go all the way up to the wing mount and i made a skid plate to protect the motor and my kyosho inferno well its a beast .25 ofna motor i break that car every time i drive it because its so fast nothing really custom about it but like i dont buy stuff for it everything iv replaced we have made like it chewed up the drive gear on the center diff and we couldent find the parts for it so me and my pops found a gear like what was on it and we had to make a hub type thing that the gear gets pressed then welded on to but my dad didnt wanna weld it so we cut the welds on the old gear and got the hub out so then we made a identical one on our lathe and silver soldered it to the new gear and its beautiful truer than the old one was and on my cousins stadium truck (real piece of junk duratrax maximum st) he didnt want to put a hole in his body (dum kid) and so i bought a small cooling fan on ebay and made a aluminum bracket so it mounts to the cilinder head and looks *****en and theres a swich by the on off radio swith for the fan then next to the reciever battery is a 9v battery and the adapter for it from a walkie talkie all soldered and shrink wrapped nicely and for the glow plug i got a wire connecter that fits sung on the top of the glow plug and ran a wire to connecter like u would have on a electric rc car with a 7.2 batter and the other wire goes to where the pull start bolts on then i got a little battery pack that u put two double a battereys in and put the other connecter on that so u plug the pack into the back of the car and u dont have to hold it or even touch it and this torq 16 motor is verry difficult to start so i took off the pull start and got a socket to go on the 1 way bearing and whalla starts so easy then unplug the connecter and away it goes when u use to have to hold the glowplug starte give the pullstart hell and throttle it then put the body on then take off it was a 2 person job now its easy but dammm u have alot of rc cars my main intrest isnt rc cars i ride bmx im trying to pick up a sponsor and i ride my dirt bike alot race that a bit me and my dad build stuff all the time like the buggy we built from scratch and my brothers quad had single a arms and we build uppers for it and modified the spindles and we do alot of motor work so i dont quite have as many rcs as you do currently we are working on a shifterkart which my dads friend gave us him and his son race 100 sprint karts so he decided to move up to 125 and he bought this car for 4325 dollars for just the frame then wrecked the **** out of it it went end over end 5 times so one side of the kart is bend so we are gonna straighten it out but its gonna be a bit tricky cuase this hole thing is all cromolly but i think we can do it my dad can do anything he works for holliday rock and he is the head of the lead repair crew each of the 24 plants has a repar crew and my dads is the 1 roaming crew that fixes the stuff at the cement plants or asphalt batch plants and crushers that the other guys cant handle he does alot of really trick stuff that is like ,,,whattttt where it looks factory built and he really knows his stuff and u seem like u really know ur rc stuff i bet u could make some really trick big stuff o and why did u get rid of that inferno that was the most track capible thing i saw that u had u could have done some modifications to that and it would absolutely destroy everything eilse u have in a race and have u checked out the Cen racing .46 genesis 5 dam horsepower soo i think u should build some thing real sick with one or two of those 46 motors i was thinking that someday im gonna build a inferno truggy with one of those 46 motors and the big resivor shocks and maby even the 3 speed trans the genesis comes with
Now that's a sentence! My brain hurts! Forget the punctuation, do a spell check and look at all the red!
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:56 AM   #14
RCC Addict

Damn Jason, that's either the longest sentence I've ever seen by far or the worst grammar. Hell the first post on this thread was much easier to read and may have had fewer spelling errors!
insanerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 11:00 AM   #15
Quarry Creeper

Oldy but a good one
alterchristopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 01:34 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

Yep, I got that in an email awhile back. Crazy how it actually works though.
slowrockr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 01:56 PM   #17

Pretty cool stuff and I have seen it before.
reaganreagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 02:00 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper

thats really cool!
robvbro81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 04:23 PM   #19
I wanna be Dave

My biran hruts.....
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 05:55 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double J
I would have never now that.

Now if we can just get Blazed to put the 1st and last letter in the right place we can read his thread. haha

Or am I wrong on my theary.
eye kcits a nottoc baws ni rouy eep eep edud
fist on to fig it out wins.. ill tell you what after you post it up right
blazed is offline   Reply With Quote