Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Stock Market, is it crooked, or not?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Stock Market, is it crooked, or not?

A couple of years ago, I heard of a group called TPPT 'The Plunge Protection Team', which is supposed to be a government funded organization, that manipulates the stock market, then recently I was made aware of the ESF "Exchange Stabalization Fund", and found some very interesting information about how the value of the US Dollar is also being influenced, it's a real eye opener. The entire global finance is controlled and manipulated by organisations and groups created by the ESF, The World Bank, IMF ect.

Watch these videos, very interesting information....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ssrcD5GdPQ

And this article is also newsworthy... "Treasury to stop funding it's market manipulation fund to delay US bankrupsy"....http://www.zerohedge.com/article/tre...-us-bankruptcy
caymin last is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2011, 09:16 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

FYI, everythings crooked; but most certainly, without a doubt, the stock market is...
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:54 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
everythings crooked
Not "everything".....just everything that involves money.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:09 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

I dont agree with everything posted on this website, but you may fine more info here.

www.infowars.com
spookyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:21 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
FYI, everythings crooked; but most certainly, without a doubt, the stock market is...
Stock Market /AKA/ worlds largest Ponzi scheme

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
Well according to the research done for the video series, the ESF is managed exclusively by the US Treasurer, without any checks and balances from congress or the administration, it's used to fund all manner of secret programs from CIA/FBI propaganda campaigns to clandestine military ops. it permeates the entire global economy and has funded/profited from, every major armed conflict since WW2, some of the revelations in the videos are stunning.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:51 PM   #6
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caymin last View Post
The entire global finance is controlled and manipulated by organisations and groups created by the ESF, The World Bank, IMF ect.
Your just now figuring this out?

Its funny when you hear someone talk about it and you think "aw, they're fawkin' kooky". Then you peer over the edge of the rabbit hole and see how far it really goes.

Welcome to the kooky side.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:22 PM   #7
Suck it up!

IMO the housing bubble and the stock market crash and every other shitty thing that has happened in the past few years was a planned event, or if not planned at the very least guided. Nobody is that stupid to drive the economy into a death spiral on accident.

Big banks were buying and selling shitty loans that were AAA rated by the two biggest and most respected rating companies. That wasn't an accident. Our government dropped the requirements for otherwise unworthy wanna-be home owners so that nearly anyone and everyone could get a home loan. That wasn't an accident.

Its also interesting to note that those lowered loan requirements were not a mandatory measure, not all loan companies chose to participate.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:29 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
IMO the housing bubble and the stock market crash and every other shitty thing that has happened in the past few years was a planned event, or if not planned at the very least guided. Nobody is that stupid to drive the economy into a death spiral on accident.
Its also interesting to note that those lowered loan requirements were not a mandatory measure, not all loan companies chose to participate.
Just watched a Netflix movie that explained the whole mess....what a crock of chit!!!
NorCal 2500HD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:17 AM   #9
Release your anger..

Quote:
Guess who's going to have to bailout the US? World Bank, which is a part of the UN. I told you several times Obama was a UN loony. Amero FTW!!
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:02 AM   #10
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal 2500HD View Post
Just watched a Netflix movie that explained the whole mess....what a crock of chit!!!
Which one? And really, you don't have to watch a movie to understand its bullshit. When those that made the mess not only profit from it but are given even more money from the gov't and a pat on the back when they "stop the bleeding", you know something is amiss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
Guess who's going to have to bailout the US? World Bank, which is a part of the UN. I told you several times Obama was a UN loony. Amero FTW!!
Obama has nothing to do with it. It could have just as easily been McCain up there and we'd still be in the same boat.

If we get bailed out by the WB, the same thing will happen to us that happens to every other shitty little country they buy out. Amero ftw indeed.

Last edited by Duuuuuuuude; 07-16-2011 at 08:09 AM.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:39 AM   #11
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Well according to what I've read, the Exchange Stabalization Fund or ESF created the World Bank and the UN, among many others, all of these 'different' organizations and agencies answer to the same 'Boss' which is a non government entity, it's an enormous slush fund that finances black ops of every sort, they get their money from every crooked scheme you could imagine, stocks, gambling, illegal drug trade, illegal arms trade and a dozens of other sources, the 'war on drugs' for example seems to be a losing battle, but they make so much money from it there is no real desire to shut it all down. I had a vague idea of some back room hanky panky, but this is way beyond anything I could ever have imagined.
Old 07-16-2011, 10:22 AM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

So that leaves what, breathing?

And I guess is youre not running off city water maybe a dump too.
Old 07-16-2011, 10:53 AM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Gees, aren't you positive.

Quote:
WTF are you talking about?
Old 07-16-2011, 11:19 AM   #14
Old guy

Quote:

Take your pills and then repost.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 12:27 PM   #15
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Gees, aren't you positive.

WTF are you talking about?

Ummm, things that dont involve money.

The dump comment was...eh, youre smart enough to figure it out.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:38 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Ummm, things that dont involve money.
So, you, the self proclaimed anti-capitalist, can't think of ONE single thing to do, besides taking a dump, that doesn't involve money?!? You must have an EXTREMELY boring life...

Last edited by JeremyH; 07-16-2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old 07-16-2011, 08:16 PM   #17
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
So, you, the self proclaimed anti-capitalist, can't think of ONE single thing to do, besides taking a dump, that doesn't involve money?!? You must have an EXTREMELY boring life...

Apparently I gave you a bit much credit on the dump comment.

If you want to go there we can, but it gets pretty redundant, aka boring (Ive got better things to do with my life ).
Old 07-17-2011, 07:34 AM   #18
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Apparently I gave you a bit much credit on the dump comment.
You are correct...I dont understand that comment. It is probably due to the bad grammar that was used.

However, as you said...no need to explain further....as I really dont care. Continue on preaching what you dont practice.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:37 PM   #19
Release your anger..

Quote:
Originally Posted by caymin last View Post
Well according to what I've read, the Exchange Stabalization Fund or ESF created the World Bank and the UN,
I had a vague idea of some back room hanky panky, but this is way beyond anything I could ever have imagined.
Well obviously, these things don't create themselves. How did the US finance a world war during bankruptcy?

Yeah, its quite disgusting how much profit they generate from every vile practice.

Quote:
Obama has nothing to do with it. It could have just as easily been McCain up there and we'd still be in the same boat.

If we get bailed out by the WB, the same thing will happen to us that happens to every other shitty little country they buy out. Amero ftw indeed.
He does, no other President has given such support for international law.

What President is against Texas executing a Mexican rapist in the name of international treaties?

McCain and Bush are neo-cons for the Saudi team, Obama is on the ESF-IMF-UN-WB team. Every presidents job is to lobby their ideology.

Last edited by ThinkTank; 07-17-2011 at 03:46 PM.
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:40 PM   #20
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
What President is against Texas executing a Mexican rapist in the name of international treaties?
Clarification...."murdering rapist who was afforded all of the rights that he is guaranteed by both state and federal law"...fawk that POS...I hope he is burning in hell.