Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Rant: What's up with people these days?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 10:06 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Rant: What's up with people these days?

Kind of frustrated here, I know I'm not the only one in couple thousand users that has experienced this. Out of the many dealings I have in the Classified/Wanted sections these three have me frustrated the most. I will not reveal names, prices, or items. Just a generic number or item name.

1st, My wanted add: I want ............. Get a few replies and find one that I really like. I PM member back that I'm interested, would like a few pics and a shipped price. Member takes a little time gathering pics due to some comp at the time. Finally member gives me a price and says that he'll throw in this other item in for free. I'm stoked now and ask for his Paypal, and never hear from this dude again.

WTF over

2nd. Browsing the Classifieds I find something I could really use. Member states that he wants $xx shipped for it and doesnt know what it's out of. I PM him that I'm interested and if he could ship to .......... address, instead of my home address( I'm out on business trip )
Member states he only ships to "confirmed addresses" so I let it go. After a week I PM member back to see if the item is still available and that I'm "home again" so he can ship there. Member replies: Yes still avail, I ask for his paypal and wait. A few days later I send a reminder PM if he's still selling it and what his paypal is. I get a reply stating that he figured out what it was and now wants $xxx money for it and some shipping $. THis member also states that He know's he's increasing the price and how he knows what they go for on ........ Again WTF over

3rd deal. For sale thread, member lists a crap load of stuff, most all for really good prices. I'm like what a steal for any one of those things. One item in particular catches my eye. I PM member I'm interested in ......... item and that I live pretty close and if that price is the same shipped to my address. Member states that the price is shipped anywhere. I'm stoked again. I call the wife to make sure I can get it, she says sure I guess. I PM member again and tell him we're on with the deal. The member then states that he does not use Paypal due to ........ reasons. I ok that and we further discuss delivery and I tell him I can do Cash on delivery, again I never hear back from this person........ Seriously what is it with people hese days?

Rant over.

Last edited by Gula; 12-04-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Gula is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links