Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: WTF is wrong with these people!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default WTF is wrong with these people!!!

WRANING NOT FOR THE WEAK!! I I can't belive this sh** human misbehavior - serious ignorance - China - 20111013 - Guangzhou - YouTube
chicostaxxs007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
rik
RCC Addict

wtf! man, i have all the faces of death, traces of death, death faces,ect, videos.. and watch them quite often...hey, its the real world. you can argue all you want, but it is....

BUT, THIS, I started to tear up...That poor little girl. My god, i hope she is ok...

Horrible....those fawkin people need to be shot.....

WTF!!!!

EDIT...and knowing the politics in china...i bet this video would not have played out the same if it had been a 2 yr old boy....
rik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:46 PM   #3
rik
RCC Addict

ya know, when i stumble across f'd up videos, i like to make the wifey watch them. just for the cringe factor. but, man, i dont ever want to see that again. this will be stuck in my head for days. that poor little girl. my god..
Old 10-19-2011, 07:46 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

I read about this, terrible....
NorCal 2500HD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:46 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rik View Post
wtf! man, i have all the faces of death, traces of death, death faces,ect, videos.. and watch them quite often...hey, its the real world. you can argue all you want, but it is....

BUT, THIS, I started to tear up...That poor little girl. My god, i hope she is ok...

Horrible....those fawkin people need to be shot.....

WTF!!!!

EDIT...and knowing the politics in china...i bet this video would not have played out the same if it had been a 2 yr old boy....
I wonder how I would feel after working 80 hour weeks and being paid for 20. Probably not in much of a position to stop and offer my night to helping someone. I wonder how many times I've seen close friends be taken to labor camps by local police. I wonder how many people I would know who were arrested then sold as a prisoner/forced laborer from town to town, because each police station makes money doing this. I wonder how many people I grew up with I would still know and how many I believed were alive and still healthy. I would probably wonder if I were in a war zone.
opek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #6
rik
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by opek View Post
I wonder how I would feel after working 80 hour weeks and being paid for 20. Probably not in much of a position to stop and offer my night to helping someone. I wonder how many times I've seen close friends be taken to labor camps by local police. I wonder how many people I would know who were arrested then sold as a prisoner/forced laborer from town to town, because each police station makes money doing this. I wonder how many people I grew up with I would still know and how many I believed were alive and still healthy. I would probably wonder if I were in a war zone.
sorry man, but you just sounded like a complete idiot...maybe you wanna revise that before anyone else reads. what if that had been your daughter? i dont give a fawk about their troubles and woes...that little girl had NOTHING to do with it. and if you think so, you are no better than those people running that little girl over.

oh and like i posted, i know the politics in china.

edit... ya know what? dont revise it. that way, all on here can see what a heartless douche you are. i mean really, read what you posted.. you actually sided with the people running a 2 YEAR OLD GIRL OVER...

Last edited by rik; 10-19-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:01 PM   #7
RCC Addict

^^^x2^^^
chicostaxxs007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:03 PM   #8
RCC Addict

Seems un-real?....

I mean, how/why would you just walk past a little girl who just got ran over and not even see if she's ok? I mean WTF!
shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:05 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

if it were my kid or not ,and i caught the person that did that or the uncaring ****s that just drove or walked by........id be in prison right now.
hellbounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:06 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

i could not finish it myself. i have 4 girls of my own and that was just way F*@ked up. so sad that they do not care like that. to hell with all of them and who agree with it.
jokers_toys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:07 PM   #11
rik
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby View Post
Seems un-real?....

I mean, how/why would you just walk past a little girl who just got ran over and not even see if she's ok? I mean WTF!
i dont know. oh wait, just ask opek...maybe he was driving the first van
Old 10-19-2011, 08:09 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

Quote:
lay your ass in front of my truck and let me run you over a couple times, see if you'd want somebody to stop and help.
hellbounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:14 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

I had to re-read opek's stupid post. I would of offered my help in a heartbeat, I have two little girls around the same age. I can't imagine and don't want to think of anything happening like this to my little girls.

opek you seem to be a heartless b****, and must not have a life to care for, I hope the best for you idiot

Last edited by Tedro; 10-19-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Tedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:14 PM   #14
I'm a stupid C U N T!

looks fake to me, but if it's not Holy Hell!
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:29 PM   #15
I wanna be Dave

I don't even want to see. Sounds terrible
Rig Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #16
Rock Stacker

Wow. I hardly have the words. This was disgusting. 18 people need to die. Including the bastards in both cars. Is she dead? All the video ended on was she was in intensive care? I seriously hope they find the assholes who did this, cut the drivers foot off and pull out anyone who was in that truck eyes out. Let's throw the passerbys in too. They don't deserve to see, either.

opek...not ok.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:58 PM   #17
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Dude...seriously!!
GREEDY GENIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:13 PM   #18
I wanna be Dave

Wow......that was very hard to watch. I have a two year old sleeping in his bed right now and I cant even imagine something that terrible happening to him.

That makes me sick....
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:20 PM   #19
I'm a stupid C U N T!

Yue Yue, Chinese toddler run over in hit-and-run, believed to be stable - BlogPost - The Washington Post
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:25 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

it's been a long time since i've seen something so disturbing that it actually makes me feel physically sick. those MF'ers that ran that little girl over and the people that all walked past need to be shot and allowed to bleed out slowly in front of crowds of people, aside from the one little kid walking past who was obviously concerned.
ohh EPiC FAiL is offline   Reply With Quote