Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Here We Go

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Here We Go

PLEASE do not re-elect this asshole and his partners in crime.

At least the U.S. Gov't has a plan, STEAL IT!
http://foodfreedomgroup.com/2012/04/23/obama-seizes-farmers-money/
"Monsanto’s Food and Drug Administration can’t close down small dairies and private food clubs fast enough, bursting on the scene with guns drawn as if the criminalized right to contract for natural foods we’ve consumed for millennia deserves SWAT attention.
Now, Obama has the Dept. of Justice going after small farmers under the post-911 “Bank Secrecy Act” which makes it a crime to deposit less than $10,000 when you earned more than that.
“The level we deposited was what it was and it was about the same every week,” Randy Sowers told Frederick News. The Sowers own and run South Mountain Creamery in Middletown, Maryland.
Admittedly, when the Sowers earned over $10,000 in February, and learned they’d have to fill out paperwork at the bank for such large deposits, they simply rolled the deposits over to keep them below the none-of-your-****ing-business amount, rather than waste time on bureaucratic red tape aimed at flagging terrorism or other illegal activities.
“Structuring,” explains Overlawyered.com, “is the federal criminal offense of splitting up bank deposits so as to keep them under a threshold such as $10,000 above which banks have to report transactions to the government.”
While being questioned, the Sowers were finally presented with a seizure order and advised that the feds had already emptied their bank account of $70,000. The Dept. of Justice has since sued to keep $63,000 of the Sowers’ money, though they committed no crime other than maintaining their privacy.
Without funds, they will be unable to make purchases for the spring planting.
Knarly Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Here We Go

bend over, grab your ankles and here it comes baby, brace yourself for a rough ride to hell ....can you say concrete safe in your basement floor ..........bob

bob1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1961 View Post
bend over, grab your ankles and here it comes baby, brace yourself for a rough ride to hell ....can you say concrete safe in your basement floor ..........bob

exactly!
theloudone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:25 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

We are so ****ed.
jhtoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:41 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

You mean the Bank Securities Act of 1970? It's always been that way.
jmecmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

More Urban reclassification. The Labor department is trying to make it so that ranch/Farm kids can't do any of the work. Run the rancher/farmer off= more room for the cities. Forget the fact that you won't have any food grown here (USA).
BLOODBANE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:50 PM   #7
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOODBANE View Post
More Urban reclassification. The Labor department is trying to make it so that ranch/Farm kids can't do any of the work. Run the rancher/farmer off= more room for the cities. Forget the fact that you won't have any food grown here (USA).
Close, but not really. They don't want them run off completely, they want them commercialized and monopolized and managed by large corporations.

And in reality, it doesn't matter who your president is. The people with the money will have the power and in turn have their way.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:59 PM   #8
RCC Addict

Time to have your guns locked and loaded! Fawk this shit! The people hold the power in this country, and unfortunately the majority are brainwashed pampered pussies!
701 Technique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:06 PM   #9
Yashua

Most folks here are probally to young to remember what commodities were, during the 60's and 70's people were givin' food when they applied for assistance due to a lost job or just lazy. Yep , not food stamps or the new EBT card. You got food that was grown and or raised in the USA by American workers. Today they get food stamps and buy soda pop and all the shit food you can think of and rarely anything substansal or really healthy for there children. Thats if they don't sell them for 50 cents on the dollar so they can get booze, smokes or dope.
Yeah yeah, I know, some folks really need this help, agreed, though a smaller percentage than truley need it.
I have to laugh when at the grocery store and I'm behind some one in line and they have a couple baskets of "Goodies" and pay with food stamps and then bitch that food is so expensive, bitching like they earned the money or something, what a frickin' joke.
CREEPERBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREEPERBOB View Post
Most folks here are probally to young to remember what commodities were, during the 60's and 70's people were givin' food when they applied for assistance due to a lost job or just lazy. Yep , not food stamps or the new EBT card. You got food that was grown and or raised in the USA by American workers. Today they get food stamps and buy soda pop and all the shit food you can think of and rarely anything substansal or really healthy for there children. Thats if they don't sell them for 50 cents on the dollar so they can get booze, smokes or dope.
Yeah yeah, I know, some folks really need this help, agreed, though a smaller percentage than truley need it.
I have to laugh when at the grocery store and I'm behind some one in line and they have a couple baskets of "Goodies" and pay with food stamps and then bitch that food is so expensive, bitching like they earned the money or something, what a frickin' joke.
Gubment cheese!!
Knarly Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 701 Technique View Post
Time to have your guns locked and loaded! Fawk this shit! The people hold the power in this country, and unfortunately the majority are brainwashed pampered pussies!

I am getting ready

RPP Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #12
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knarly Nerd View Post
Gubment cheese!!
Soylent Green!
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:32 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by duuuuuuuude View Post
close, but not really. They don't want them run off completely, they want them commercialized and monopolized and managed by large corporations.

And in reality, it doesn't matter who your president is. The people with the money will have the power and in turn have their way.
+1.
opek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:15 PM   #14
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREEPERBOB View Post
Love me some commodity cheese
Old 04-24-2012, 11:16 PM   #15
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby View Post
I am getting ready

Boner alert!
Old 04-24-2012, 11:29 PM   #16
No idea what I'm doing

Food, inc.

Watch it.
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:16 AM   #17
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Soylent Green!
Heston voice "Is .....made........ out......... of ..........people"
322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:17 AM   #18
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by C*H*U*D View Post
Food, inc.

Watch it.
You will never want to eat again, or at least for an hour.
322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:26 AM   #19
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Soylent Green!
Tastes like chicken I hear?
holycaveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:26 AM   #20
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 701 Technique View Post
X2....our country is being stolen from us little by little and fools vote for azzholes who give them more free chit. Once we can vote ourselves more gubment $$$, we will bankrupt the entire system...and become dependent sheeples.
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote