Old 11-27-2009, 09:24 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default classifieds?

where is the classifieds section? i have the 30 posts and 30 days
mtnbiker93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 09:52 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

The system is automatic, be patient. It will come.
Ripperfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:43 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

If u have access to them they will be at the bottom of the forum page.
landrover4wd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:04 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

if u dont like waiting buy a star, the $20 it costs u will more then make back the first time u find a great deal in the classifieds
ultimate_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:55 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason12345 View Post
i keep thinking if i make some even numerical equation (like if i post 10 post a day ill get it in 3 days) i can have it in so many days. But i forgot about that 30 day thing
Right. This aids in quality, not quantity - which can sometimes be an issue. :?
JeepinOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:02 AM   #6
Rock Stacker

Ya I can't wait tell I get the classifieds I need new stuff lol
herburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:18 AM   #7
Built, not bought

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason12345 View Post
i keep thinking if i make some even numerical equation (like if i post 10 post a day ill get it in 3 days) i can have it in so many days. But i forgot about that 30 day thing
If the mods don't feel that they're worthy posts,they'll get deleted.Post whoring to get to the classifieds is not appreciated by them.Your best bet is to buy a star to support the site.You can also enter the giveaways once you have a star.Win just once and it'll more than pay for it.
62PYRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:17 AM   #8

Default Re: classifieds?

I am waiting as well i have been a member since 2008 but have not posted until recently.
jfarley_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:30 AM   #9
Rock Crawler

WOW, first this thread is from 2009, second their are about 20 threads at the top of this forum about the classifieds that explain how it works. It doesn't immediately appear at 30 posts it will take a while, for one the mods to check your posts and be sure they are legit and their is not always someone just sitting waiting to do this. It will happen be patient.

P.s. by just looking at your profile I'm doubting it will for now, they require 30 useful posts, not just "nice truck" or "that's sweet" type of posts. The last bunch you just did today aren't the most helpful for you. But I'm no mod so its not my call.

--Dan

Last edited by sickcivic95; 12-24-2012 at 10:34 AM.
sickcivic95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #10

I have been on many forums for many different hobbies and have never seen the 30 day and 30 post rule on any of them. I understand 5 or 10 posts to access certain features of the forum but the 30 days rule is a killer!! I have been into RC's for a while now and wanted to get into the crawler world but this is kind of discouraging. I would like to use the classified feature since I am a college student and don't have much time between quarters to do as much with RC's as I would like, but the 30 days means I won't be able to access the classifieds until well into next quarter. I have been researching crawlers for a while now and feel like I am ready to make my purchase of a rig but now I am left with eBay and rc sites with limited inventory.

I feel like if the 30 day rule was lifted this forum would get that much more traffic and members to expand the hobby. Sure you would get some newbies that might be hard to deal with but letting them/us have full access quicker could really benefit this forum. Some of the biggest forums around have little restrictions on newbies.
Joe226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe226 View Post
I have been on many forums for many different hobbies and have never seen the 30 day and 30 post rule on any of them. I understand 5 or 10 posts to access certain features of the forum but the 30 days rule is a killer!! I have been into RC's for a while now and wanted to get into the crawler world but this is kind of discouraging. I would like to use the classified feature since I am a college student and don't have much time between quarters to do as much with RC's as I would like, but the 30 days means I won't be able to access the classifieds until well into next quarter. I have been researching crawlers for a while now and feel like I am ready to make my purchase of a rig but now I am left with eBay and rc sites with limited inventory.

I feel like if the 30 day rule was lifted this forum would get that much more traffic and members to expand the hobby. Sure you would get some newbies that might be hard to deal with but letting them/us have full access quicker could really benefit this forum. Some of the biggest forums around have little restrictions on newbies.
just buy a star dude
marzzz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:19 PM   #12
RCC Addict

Quote:

You can always just buy a star and your in , The information and good deals are well worth the 20.00 bucks.
old man 52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

We like this way..... Not too many scammers around here. Dont like it, keep moving before they make it one millllllion posts!!!!

And when you hit the 30 posts, its not like a unicorn pops up and opens the golden gates to rc heaven.... Mods make sure you dont just go tell the first 30 threads in the 2.2 section "sweet rig!"

Please enjoy once you are over yourself
Joshs4x4toyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #14
Rock Crawler

Quote:

Nah , we like it the way it is .
hellbounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #15
Rock Crawler

Quote:

And hurry up on that star!!! my new shafty was just posted
Joshs4x4toyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:35 PM   #16
Rock Crawler

Quote:

That's odd, the few good rc sites I'm on all have a minimum requirement for time and posts. Even funnier this one is the lowest at 30/30, and myself and others like it because it keeps scammers away from here.

Your better option is to just buy a star and become a supporting member, this will give you access almost immediately and your also helping to support a great RC community.

--Dan
sickcivic95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #17
Quarry Creeper

Sweet thread!

Oh wait, I have over 30 posts...
treys1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #18
Rock Crawler

check out rctech.net. no rules enforced there
stanmondz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshs4x4toyz View Post
We like this way..... Not too many scammers around here. Dont like it, keep moving before they make it one millllllion posts!!!!

And when you hit the 30 posts, its not like a unicorn pops up and opens the golden gates to rc heaven.... Mods make sure you dont just go tell the first 30 threads in the 2.2 section "sweet rig!"

Please enjoy once you are over yourself
I figured I'd run into these kind of replies , settle down Josh. I understand the rules, I did read them. I am certainly not expecting any Unicorns. Those kind of comments will definitely keep newcomers away.

I do appreciate the positive comments from others. Not trying to change your forum just giving my 2 cents, food for thought.
Joe226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:47 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Just to ad to what others have said.

Buy a star! It's get you a lot more then just the classifieds. I've also found that with my star when I ask a question that could have been pretty easily answered with a search they go easy on me hahaha

And the giveaways. My lord the giveaways

Speaking of which I believe it's about time to renew mine. Better get on that
street.terror is offline   Reply With Quote