Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Thives Suck 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2006, 09:54 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Thives Suck 2

Well I just had my wife`s 07 Suburban`s driver window broke out and purse stolen with all of her cards and money in it, plus around 20,000 grand from our store daily deposit . Who would think they would brake it when people are 20 ft. away from your car, 6 other car were broke into also at my son football rally in a churh parking lot.
drumbeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2006, 10:09 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

That is ****ty right there man. I sure hope yall find who done and kick there @$$. Thats how I feel about it, some may go about it in another way but not this white boy. That Little ****************.........
John Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:37 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

That sucks bad.
Thieves are the worst. Try and get the church to claim it on their insurance.
Cole82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:10 AM   #4
I joined the Band!

Hey guess what you get when YOU get dumb/lazy and thieves show up..... 1oz of prevention ya know. Your wife is just as much to blame for that as a thief is for breaking in. HEY another thaught check the priest.... I hear some of them have a rap sheet for rape and molestation, theft cant be too far off of that
Grape Ape !!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:05 AM   #5
RCC Addict

She was not lazy or careless she was standing 20ft. away .
We were on the phone to the PD. When the principle pull in and before she could walk back to her car they got her too .

Last edited by drumbeater; 09-08-2006 at 01:21 PM.
Old 09-08-2006, 11:07 AM   #6
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumbeater
She was not lazy or careless she was standing 20ft. away .
When we were on the phone to the PD the principle pull in and befor she could walk back to her car they got her too .
I got the first part of that, buuuuut the rest of it........well im sorry but try that again, its not even english.

Sucks to hear tho
Canadian Crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:33 AM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grape Ape !!!
Hey guess what you get when YOU get dumb/lazy and thieves show up..... 1oz of prevention ya know. Your wife is just as much to blame for that as a thief is for breaking in. HEY another thaught check the priest.... I hear some of them have a rap sheet for rape and molestation, theft cant be too far off of that
Hey guess what! No one gives a crap what you think when you post stupid and lazy when you show up. An ounce of grammer and spelling goes a long way! Your stupid comments go a long way in showing what kind of person you are! Here is another thought; Since you aren't in to R/C any more, quit posting your bullcrap here!
Unholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 01:18 PM   #8
RCC Addict

We were calling the local police when the principle pull in and parked 8 stalls away . She walk by us then forgot something by the time she got back to her car they broke in. Sorry for the confusion. This happened in the span 2 minutes. All the cars hit were parked next to each other .
Old 09-08-2006, 02:05 PM   #9
RCC Addict

As bad as this may sound, I bet it was someone that was familliar with either the church or the event that was going on. The church that I attend had a problem with break-ins and once they found the person, it was someone that was a member of the church that was financing his drug habit that he was supposedly trying to kick.
Trikster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 07:13 AM   #10
I joined the Band!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy
Hey guess what! No one gives a crap what you think when you post stupid and lazy when you show up. An ounce of grammer and spelling goes a long way! Your stupid comments go a long way in showing what kind of person you are! Here is another thought; Since you aren't in to R/C any more, quit posting your bullcrap here!
WHOA there.... I still work and own rc so dont pull that ****, this is not an english test nor a grammatical exam so jump off a freakin cliff. And leaving $20000 and a purse exposed in a vehicle where it can be stolen any time is STUPID and it was LAZY not to try to conceal it some how..... My opinion is just as unimportant as yours so what gives you the right to knock mine?
Grape Ape !!! is offline   Reply With Quote