RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   R.I.P Jake (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/437462-r-i-p-jake.html)

srt6 03-31-2013 08:54 PM

Re: R.I.P Jake

sad day, sorry to hear about the loss

lets go jeep 03-31-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srt6 (Post 4256190)
sad day, sorry to hear about the loss

Thanks buddy not sure sleep is an option tonight beings he slept on the end of the bed right by my feed or cuddled up to our legs :cry:

railripper 03-31-2013 10:50 PM

Sorry about your loss man. These things can be hard to deal with. Keep you head up and time will heal.

ScaleReady 03-31-2013 10:51 PM

Exactly like losing a child, because it is basically the same thing. Raise em from babies and grow a bond stronger than imaginable. They love you back like no other. Dogs are truly mans best friend. Sorry for your loss man. I'll come over and give you a big ole bear hug :mrgreen:

lets go jeep 03-31-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by railripper (Post 4256361)
Sorry about your loss man. These things can be hard to deal with. Keep you head up and time will heal.

Thanks man

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScaleReady (Post 4256364)
Exactly like losing a child, because it is basically the same thing. Raise em from babies and grow a bond stronger than imaginable. They love you back like no other. Dogs are truly mans best friend. Sorry for your loss man. I'll come over and give you a big ole bear hug :mrgreen:

Thanks Phill . I cut down a box layed him with his toy frog between his front paws and his name tags the kids gave me a blanket to wrap him in and I dug a grave for him in the back yard . The hardest part was putting him in the grave and covering it with dirt I cried like a baby

slim_chance 03-31-2013 11:42 PM

I feel your pain. I am sorry for your loss. I had a half yellow lab half collie named ladybird just lady for short. My parents adopted her the day before my 10th birthday and she passed 14 years later to the day. It hurts. But Iit helps to remember that you know they had a good life and the knew love.

lets go jeep 04-01-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slim_chance (Post 4256412)
I feel your pain. I am sorry for your loss. I had a half yellow lab half collie named ladybird just lady for short. My parents adopted her the day before my 10th birthday and she passed 14 years later to the day. It hurts. But Iit helps to remember that you know they had a good life and the knew love.

Thanks man I am trying and I wish I could say today was an easier better day but it wasn't . I guess it will just take some time

rjwalker 04-02-2013 10:34 AM

So sorry to hear about your doggy try and stay strong time will heal

NorZepol 04-02-2013 11:11 AM

Sorry for your loss. Dogs complete our families. I could not imagine life without a dog. I have had to put 3 down in my life, it was very difficult, but worth the pain thinking of how much they gave to our lives.