Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: who's being a ( a hole )
kaiser552 3,996 99.92%
the moderator and the other guy 3 0.08%
Voters: 3999. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: tf2 1.55 tire question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2015, 09:50 PM   #1

Default tf2 1.55 tire question

Want to run 1.55 wheels, but I want to run the larger size 1.55 tires. Im looking for a 1.55 tire just a little smaller than 1.9 tire. I have 1.9 's on my tf2 now but not sure I like that large of a wheel on the truck. If you have the set up im looking for send me a pic please and give me details on tire model # so I can find them. This is what mine looks like now with 1.9 tire and wheel. No body lift yet
kaiser552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2015, 04:40 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: tf2 1.55 tire question

It would help to know what tire you're running now to figure out your current tire outer diameter as a reference.
new2rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 07:26 AM   #3
I joined the Band!

Look like ripsaws to me.
bayareaaxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:56 AM   #4
RCC Addict

Just go onto RC4WD and compare sizes? It's not rocket science.

Get out a pencil and paper or a new "Note" on your phone and write down the sizes (OD) of the tires you like, and then choose from there. Axial 1.9 Ripsaw tires are 4.3" in diameter.

Last edited by Lentsnh2012; 01-19-2015 at 09:07 AM.
Lentsnh2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:51 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh2012 View Post
Just go onto RC4WD and compare sizes? It's not rocket science.

Get out a pencil and paper or a new "Note" on your phone and write down the sizes (OD) of the tires you like, and then choose from there. Axial 1.9 Ripsaw tires are 4.3" in diameter.
Hey dick I got my pencil!!! Guess where I want to shove it ? i know i want to run 1.55 wheels.
If I knew what tire I wanted to run i wouldnt need to see pics so i could make up my mind what tire i want. Thanks for the help.
Old 01-19-2015, 10:58 AM   #6
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser552 View Post
Hey dick I got my pencil!
Pretty sure you're being the dick.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 11:02 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
Pretty sure you're being the dick.
I second that.
cotyhamlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 11:12 AM   #8

Really. Im asking if some one could post up a pic of there rig with 1.55 tire and wheel to help me decide what tires I might want. And people come back with its not rocket science and get out a paper and a pencil. Or open up a "note" on your smart phone and write it down. Im asking to see pics to see how they fit. What kind of clearance you get. If I might need a body lift or not.
Old 01-19-2015, 11:16 AM   #9
RCC Addict

Let me google that for you
Old 01-19-2015, 11:21 AM   #10

If I was at a crawl or gtg and asked the man could I see your rig or truck I want to compare the tires to the ones I have on mine and he responded its not rocket science, get a paper and a pencil or open up your phone to a new note. What would you say then ??? He probably would have got punched. My point is you dont talk to people that way. Or respond that way. Just because its the internet and not standing face to face it should not matter. This is a hobby suppose to be fun. Why wouldnt some one want to post up a picture of there rig and show it off.
And once again I get another smart ass comment from him. "Let me google that for you"

Last edited by kaiser552; 01-19-2015 at 11:34 AM.
Old 01-19-2015, 11:25 AM   #11

What if I opened this in the newbie section and got that responce ??? That might turn some one away from this site really quick. Not good for business right or the entire hobby.
Old 01-19-2015, 11:27 AM   #12
RCC Addict

Quote:
If I was at a crawl or gtg and asked the man could I see your rig or truck I want to compare the tires to the ones I have on mine and he responded get a paper and a pencil or open up your phone to a new note. What would you say then ???
First off, I wouldn't have asked that question because RC4WD/RPPHobby gives you the sizes of the tires on their website. If you have a specific look you want to achieve, then measure it out and see what size is closest to that look. It's not that hard.
Old 01-19-2015, 11:32 AM   #13
RCC Addict

Quote:
What if I opened this in the newbie section and got that responce ??? That might turn some one away from this site really quick. Not good for business right or the entire hobby.
Well, unfortunately, you didn't. So flaming is allowed.
Old 01-19-2015, 12:43 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh2012 View Post
Well, unfortunately, you didn't. So flaming is allowed.
Thank you for proving my point. If I had ran into you before I paid to be a member here. I would have kept the 20.00 dollars.and moved on. Your responces prove my point. If the moderator that jumped in doesnt see that your attitude sucks then maybe we need a new moderator. Hobby forums are suppose to be helpful. Not suppose to be a place for people to wait to flame people asking for help making decisions on how they want customize there item so they can enjoy the hobby. Would it really have put you out to post a pic and say these are this kind of tire and the size is this or that. All i wanted was to see a few pics of different tires actually on the truck. To see how much clearance they had or did not have. Thanks for making my time here enjoyable and pleasant. Hope you keep watching the forums so you can jump and make smart comments on newbies questions asking for help.
Old 01-19-2015, 12:54 PM   #15
MODERATOR™

Quote:
If the moderator that jumped in doesnt see that your attitude sucks then maybe we need a new moderator.
Maybe so, cause this one has seen enough of the laziness here to make me want to quit this bullshit, non paying thankless job that I do. And people like you support my feelings.
Old 01-19-2015, 01:09 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
Maybe so, cause this one has seen enough of the laziness here to make me want to quit this bullshit, non paying thankless job that I do. And people like you support my feelings.
Wow its not just certain members. The moderators have the same attitude. Didnt you volunteer to be a moderator??? Can you refund my membership fee ? I have no interest in being a member any longer to a forum like this. With people that have such sorry attitudes.
Old 01-19-2015, 01:12 PM   #17
MODERATOR™

Actually no, I was asked, for a reason.

Contact badger or jason for a refund, please. Hit up Facebook or maybe RCSparks is more your style.
Old 01-19-2015, 01:30 PM   #18

Being asked to serve and agreeing is volunteering. I was asked to serve in the marines by a recruiter. And I agreed. That made me a volunteer service member.
Old 01-19-2015, 01:32 PM   #19
RCC Addict

Quote:
Thank you for proving my point. If I had ran into you before I paid to be a member here. I would have kept the 20.00 dollars.and moved on. Your responces prove my point. If the moderator that jumped in doesnt see that your attitude sucks then maybe we need a new moderator. Hobby forums are suppose to be helpful. Not suppose to be a place for people to wait to flame people asking for help making decisions on how they want customize there item so they can enjoy the hobby. Would it really have put you out to post a pic and say these are this kind of tire and the size is this or that. All i wanted was to see a few pics of different tires actually on the truck. To see how much clearance they had or did not have. Thanks for making my time here enjoyable and pleasant. Hope you keep watching the forums so you can jump and make smart comments on newbies questions asking for help.

Sorry you're butthurt? If you would have just searched before posting, this all could have been avoided.

You know, it is pretty low to point fingers at the mods. They're doing this on their own time and have way more responsibilities than you think. Like EeePee said, RCSparks sounds like more your speed.
Old 01-19-2015, 01:38 PM   #20
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Being asked to serve and agreeing is volunteering.
Maybe. I felt solicited. That feels different.

All this gay crap aside, thanks for the service.

Tags
#candyass, #m.t.f.u., #methinducedrant?, #peoplewholieaboutbeing, #realxmilitary, #shouldbehungbytheirballs, #sucksformoney, peepeeinhispoopoo, sharkyisthatyou?, subaru thread

tf2 1.55 tire question - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TF2 44 axles, Mickey tire, 4 and 3 link, Innovation foams ROCKEDUP RICKY Scale Videos! 3 08-22-2012 03:47 PM