Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Thank you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2016, 06:34 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Thank you!

First off I do not want this to become a political ranting ground.. PLEASE honor that if you choose to respond.

With the recent events locally and nationally, I think it would be good for everyone to thank the ones that serve and protect us each and every day. Some might not know, Early Wednesday morning in my hometown of Des Moines, Iowa two police officers were shot and killed while sitting in their cop cars. It is very disheartening the anger people have towards the men and women that protect us. This is not something that is occurring 2 or 3 times a year, there has been over 30 police officers killed.

As a firefighter, I have learned that we are all one big family no matter what service branch you are in.

I know how much it means when someone tells you thank you for your service. SO THANK YOU to all the public service members out there!!

Last edited by Huber1918; 11-04-2016 at 06:34 AM. Reason: removing formatting
Huber1918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2016, 11:36 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Thank you!

Definantly..... Thank You to all who serve and protect, no matter what that service is.

That act was pure cowardly. I don't care if it was racially, politically, or "statemently" motivated. That was Fk'd up.
Coward POS is all I can say.
Krakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 12:32 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakker View Post
Definantly..... Thank You to all who serve and protect, no matter what that service is.

That act was pure cowardly. I don't care if it was racially, politically, or "statemently" motivated. That was Fk'd up.
Coward POS is all I can say.

I would agree with you. The details that have surfaced in the past 24 hours are really sickening...
Huber1918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 05:56 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

I read about that too, pretty fawked up if you ask me.

Something like that have not happened over here since the late 60 ties / erly 70 ties where some guy executed 2 cops by shots in the back of the head.

And then in the late 80 ties we had 1 MC cop getting shot by robbers.

But today a 30 something old and pregnant woman was found stabbed to death in a park

Okay gangbangers also almost shoot every day fighting for the lucrative drug market, but those pussies seem to be really really poor shots as its rare some one actually get hit.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote