RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Micro-t (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/80987-micro-t.html)

truegaintfree 08-10-2007 11:42 PM

Micro-t

Does anyone like these?? I just bought one stock w/ the li-po setup and it will outrun my maxx it will hit 40+mph!! i love this thing!! its freckin awesome...i will post some vids of it with the stock batt and then with a lipo batt and bigger pinion gear its effin crazy....

Natedog 08-11-2007 12:28 AM

Yeah I love em....got one with a couple extra stock batteries and it gits pretty good. Losi did this one right. Ton's o fun in my driveway.

Harley 08-11-2007 10:55 AM

I just never really could get into them. I just got bored really fast with them. I wish I would have though, they are the perfect size for office wars!

toyofast 08-11-2007 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truegaintfree (Post 803552)
I just bought one stock w/ the li-po setup and it will outrun my maxx it will hit 40+mph!!

40 mph? I highly doubt it.

Krawlin 08-11-2007 01:38 PM

Quote:

Does anyone like these?? I just bought one stock w/ the li-po setup and it will outrun my maxx it will hit 40+mph!! i love this thing!! its freckin awesome...i will post some vids of it with the stock batt and then with a lipo batt and bigger pinion gear its effin crazy....

Dude something that small going that fast... I seriously doubt it. The most I have ever seen one do is like 20, and at that, it was totally rediculous. If it hit something, there would be nothing left. And even with the a really big pinion and small spur and a lipo, it wouldnt go that fast. The tires would probably come right off the rims. and the gears couldnt handle it anyway.

Harley 08-11-2007 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krawlin (Post 803931)
Dude something that small going that fast... I seriously doubt it. The most I have ever seen one do is like 20, and at that, it was totally rediculous. If it hit something, there would be nothing left. And even with the a really big pinion and small spur and a lipo, it wouldnt go that fast. The tires would probably come right off the rims. and the gears couldnt handle it anyway.

There are a few that have been said to go around the high 30's and rumored low 40's but they were brushless and heavily modded. So you are incorrect, however simply adding a lipo will not even get you close to that speed, especially the only a 7.4v LiPO.

Krawlin 08-11-2007 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harley0706 (Post 803942)
There are a few that have been said to go around the high 30's and rumored low 40's but they were brushless and heavily modded. So you are incorrect, however simply adding a lipo will not even get you close to that speed, especially the only a 7.4v LiPO.

But still, even at that, if you hit something, there would be nothing left.

toyofast 08-11-2007 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harley0706 (Post 803942)

This thread is about a Micro-T, not a Mini-T. The Micro-T's fit in your hand. So, with that said, getting a Micro-T up to 40mph, you'd need to be dragging it behind your 1:1 auto down the street at 40mph.

Krawlin 08-11-2007 02:45 PM

Basically, its like saying one of your biggest matchbox/hotwheels cars went 40 with a lipo, big pinion, and stock motor. Not going to happen.

Tanis 08-11-2007 02:51 PM

Quote:

Are you talking micro T or MiniT? The miniT can beat a nitro, my buddy has one with a brushless 8000kv motor that outruns nitros all the time.

DUDE 08-11-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toyofast (Post 803822)
40 mph? I highly doubt it.

x2 :lol: