Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Cheap Mini Mayhem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2007, 07:25 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Cheap Mini Mayhem

I was at TRU the other day and found a Fast Lane Super Drifter clearanced for $2.58. It had rubber and drift tires so I thought what they heck lets try it out. Come to find out on the radials it was pretty fun in the kitchen so I went back and got two more of the regular 1:32 scale Fast Lane Super Racers for me and the wife to race in the kitchen.
The Civic Hatchback is the $2.58 since it was cheap I have been playing with modding it. I cut the grill out and made an intercooler out of styrene and added exhaust on the back. I also cut the body post and lowered the body a little and painted the wheels black. I am treating it like a test car. I plan on getting the dremel a hold of all unnecessary plastic to lighten it up and see if it makes it any faster. The Supra is my wife's and the RSX is my other one. I lowered the body on it a little as well but am trying to keep it and the Supra equal for racing. I know they are cheap toys but we have already had a lot of run racing in the kitchen and its time spent together so its worth it.
nascarkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links