Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: For Sale Forum Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2013, 12:51 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default For Sale Forum Question

Not sure where to ask this and cannot find a link to contact RCCrawler.com to ask - but it has been over 15 days since I posted a For Sale thread and have edited my post to reduce the price of my Timberwolf RTR but I see where it still shows on the 7th of June vs a newer listing.

Is there something I have missed in editing my original for sale posting or is there anything further I need to do.

Thanks for the help!
Tiger 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2013, 01:16 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

If it has been more then 15 days, then you have to repost ur sale. It won't bump to the top just by editing it. (If I understand ur post correctly)
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:09 PM   #3

Post Re: For Sale Forum Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger 88 View Post
Not sure where to ask this and cannot find a link to contact RCCrawler.com to ask - but it has been over 15 days since I posted a For Sale thread and have edited my post to reduce the price of my Timberwolf RTR but I see where it still shows on the 7th of June vs a newer listing.

Is there something I have missed in editing my original for sale posting or is there anything further I need to do.

Thanks for the help!
Winnerone23 is correct with his response, but to answer your questions with a little more detail.....

There is not a "Link" to contact RCCrawler.com to ask questions.
If you have questions about anything, you should click on the User Name of a Moderator for the section in question and select the option to send them a Private Message. Ask your question in a Private Message and you will receive a response as soon as possible. If the section doesn't have a listed Moderator, you can contact any forum Moderator or Administrator with their light on (logged in) and they will help you.

For sale threads are available for "Edit" throughout the entire time they are visible.

Editing a For Sale thread will NOT bring it to the top.

Actual "Bumping" in the normal forum terminology does not exist concerning our For Sale section. A Bump in the RCCrawler.com For Sale section is done by reposting the item/items with an entirely new For Sale thread AFTER 15 Days (360 Hours) has passed/expired.

If you ever have a question, please feel free to drop me a PM anytime.

THX_138 is offline   Reply With Quote

For Sale Forum Question - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question about the forum... 208BrAnDo Newbie General 3 03-17-2010 11:28 AM
Forum Question? Prophecy Comments, Suggestions, and Help 5 10-22-2007 05:27 PM
I'm new to the forum and have some question iceman320 HPI Wheely King 10 09-25-2007 09:14 PM
For Sale forum question jason Chit Chat 42 04-13-2006 10:33 PM