Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: ETRC Comp #8 Redux (SEPTEMBER)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2016, 12:12 AM   #21
Rock Crawler

Default Re: ETRC Comp #8 Redux (SEPTEMBER)

Great comp today everyone It was a hot one but well worth it! great courses and awesome crawling friends... hate that you missed this one Harvo, was looking forward to seeing you and your Mini Harvo get to crawl together at an ETRC event! I will try to post up scores by tomorrow evening
rockpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2016, 01:33 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

Started a new post in the TN section for discussion of the next comp date so go take a look and let us know your thoughts on what date works for the October comp #9 for everyone, also what location... Talk it up so we can get it figured out so everyone can make plans to attend. I will have scores posted later on today too.
Old 09-25-2016, 02:37 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

1.9 Scale
1 Rusty -51
2 Tommy -50
3 Lee -37
4 Blake 8
5 Marcus 29
(80 points added to keep positions straight for finals)
6 Vaughn 50
7 Tpain 68
8 Kevin M 68 (tie-breaker was course 3)
9 Ray 136
10 Charles 139
11 Brent 181
12 Bobby 193
13 Andy 249
14 John 260

More to come
Old 09-25-2016, 02:48 PM   #24
Rock Crawler

2.2 Scale

1 Ray -21
2 Tommy 54
3 Marcus 183
4 Birdman 256

2.2 Sporty

1 Tommy -38
2 Kevin M 1
3 Marcus 1 (Tie-breaker Course 3)
4 Rusty 17
5 Bobby 38
6 Blake 92
7 Vaughn 104
8 Brent 122

2.2 Mod/Pro

1 Tommy -51
2 Rusty -26
3 Marcus 21
4 Ray 134

Thank you to everyone who came out in the early Fall heat and hope everybody had a great time!
Old 09-25-2016, 03:52 PM   #25
RCC Addict

Great day of crawling! Enjoyed meeting all the new faces that came out too. Hope to see all of ya next time
sic1to is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 05:25 AM   #26
RCC Addict

Great comp guys. It been several year since I comped at the ocoee. It was awesome to be at such a great location again.. had a blast playing toy trucks with the etrc crew.

It was great to see ray out on the rock onse again.

Tommy thanks man for letting be pop the cherry on ur 1.9 scale rig.. great lil over night build did awsome.. next time ima need better tires, foam, steering, and some weight up front.. lol jk man. Thanks buddy

Thanks to all the guy that helped scored timed and picked up gates at the end of a long day. U guys r awesome I don't what anyone says about u lol..
lowridinjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:39 AM   #27
RCC Addict

Hey no problem Marcus! I will address those issues immediately lmao....you drove the hell outa that XJ!
Old 09-26-2016, 10:51 AM   #28
Pebble Pounder

It def ended better then it started but hey grown men can discuss their feelings sometimes and it worked out for the best ! I love this group and as you guys know I tend to take things a little more personal then others but we are all wired differently. I give 110% always to making the "group" better ... Thanks to Rusty, Marcus and Tommy for the kind words and the help smoothing
Out the edges.
Hope you guys liked the dry erase board , I think with one for each class will make everything smooth and less stress after the comp on everyone.
Rusty killer driving ! Tommy u did alright I guess .. Blake aka young gun WOW dude a few more comps and this kid is gonna be a serious contender. I have seen a lot of driving improvement out of this group and I think we have the best drivers in the area hands down ... Now hmm maybe we should challenge some other groups or put on a big event this spring ? Who's down ? (Mic drop)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sirbuildsalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 02:20 PM   #29
RCC Addict

[QUOTE=sirbuildsalot;5567752]It def ended better then it started but hey grown men can discuss their feelings sometimes and it worked out for the best ! I love this group and as you guys know I tend to take things a little more personal then others but we are all wired differently. I give 110% always to making the "group" better ... Thanks to Rusty, Marcus and Tommy for the kind words and the help smoothing
Out the edges.
Hope you guys liked the dry erase board , I think with one for each class will make everything smooth and less stress after the comp on everyone.
Rusty killer driving ! Tommy u did alright I guess .. Blake aka young gun WOW dude a few more comps and this kid is gonna be a serious contender. I have seen a lot of driving improvement out of this group and I think we have the best drivers in the area hands down ... Now hmm maybe we should challenge some other groups or put on a big event this spring ? Who's down ? (Mic drop)

We get it Chris/Lee/sirbuildsalot aka "mr excitement" jokin I think now most of us are on the same page so crawl on.

I totally agree with ya Blake the Beast(youngblood)has emerged! I dont know how old he is but damn he is on it! Great driving lil bro

Im sure if you advertise it we can make it happen....
Old 09-26-2016, 08:41 PM   #30
Quarry Creeper

Thanks Marcus. Always enjoy crawling with you man. I guess the addiction is stronger than I thought. Had a blast as usual. Loads of fun, even in the heat. Trying to get in better shape so it don't beat up this old body to stand on those rocks in the heat but I got a ways to go, obviously. Good to meet the new guys and hope they all come back with friends. Youngblood was driving already like a seasoned pro. Great job. Congrats to Tommy who had an "OK" comp. JK. Great job my friend. Won Shafty and Mod and did well in all others. Killer. Thanks especially to Bobby who picked up a lot of markers and always makes the crawling day a hoot. Rusty just flat drove the wheels off it today in 1.9. (I taught him everything he knows BTW). And next time will have to be a cooler day. Ole Rusty scared me at one point. Can't do everything when it's that hot. Gotta let us help more on those scorcher days my friend. And I love the enthusiasm Lee has. Don't lose it brother. I always look forward to comping with you. We all might give you a hard time but we love you man. Hope to make the next one whenever and wherever it is. Thanks for letting me play.
strato54 is offline   Reply With Quote

ETRC Comp #8 Redux (SEPTEMBER) - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ETRC Comp #8 rockpayne Competitions 21 08-21-2016 07:49 PM
ETRC COMP #5 Redux Harvo Competitions 58 08-26-2015 06:03 PM
Next ETRC comp posted in Comp section Harvo Tennessee 0 12-13-2013 04:53 AM
ETRC Comp 2 (2012 / 2013) Comp 2 Harvo Competitions 111 12-09-2012 10:23 PM
SDRCRC comp 5 redux 3/5/11 Nabil Competitions 39 04-01-2011 10:37 PM