RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Crawler Innovations (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/crawler-innovations/)
-   -   Deuce's Wild - Single Stage Closed Cell for the Proline 1.9 TSL SX *XL* (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/crawler-innovations/457683-deuces-wild-single-stage-closed-cell-proline-1-9-tsl-sx-%2Axl%2A.html)

billj 03-12-2014 04:29 PM

Re: Deuce's Wild - Single Stage Closed Cell for the Proline 1.9 TSL SX *XL*

Received my tsl xl closed cell foams today, thanks for the super fast shipping"thumbsup" This is my first scaler, im used to comp foams. These sure feel firm. But im gonna give um a beating this weekend, and see how i feel then"thumbsup"

Tried these out today, i think im gonna like these alot. Nice firm feel, but still has good bite. Another great CI product

bob1961 03-13-2014 07:44 PM

I have a set of the first harder compound tires from interco IROK's, will these fit these tires for my 10 lb C2 scaler....

Arnel 05-05-2014 03:29 PM

Got my first set of deuces wild foams today, run lil novas in all my rigs currently, excited to put these in my XL's and and omf's! Thanks for the stickers and fast shipping!!!!

mudboggin3 10-04-2014 07:39 PM

Hi, Do this foams work well with RC4wd wagon wheel beadlocks. I have tried mounting my TSLs on the wheels with the stock foams and have a hell of a time getting them on. I am also using the internal bead lock ring they make for for proline tires.
Thanks

Alexander_0_1 10-04-2014 09:47 PM

I loved this combo, but someone loved it more than me and decided to liberate them from my tire bag.....

b00st3d-vr6 02-17-2015 12:46 PM

placed my order with a set of tsl's late last week, got shipment notification the very next day. received them today with some stickers and my favorite gum! although 2 pieces only last 10 min... great business that i will for sure deal with again. cant wait to hit the trails! Thanks!

sherman918 02-22-2015 07:18 PM

I put the tsl xl CI foams with my stock tsls from my twin hammers kit. And they work very well. The stock tsl come in at 4.5inches, so it filled out the tire very well.
Thanks Crawler innovations,

THE ROOKIE 04-02-2015 04:14 PM

I have a 5.5 lb scx10 with tsl xl. looking for optimum rock crawling foams. Don't do high speed stuff. Thnks.