Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Duratrax Cliff Climber

Notices

Thread: new parts coming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default new parts coming

just ordered the ccx chassis from stang killa ss. i also placed an order for some panther cougar tires and some jconcepts tense wheels. i also got some 645mg servos with metal servo arms, 12t pinion gear for the front and some metal cups. i think all of this should turn my cc into a whole new truck. when i get a chance to run it i'll let everyone know how this set up works.
spdyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2009, 03:50 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

The difference will be night and day.
fixed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

thats what im hoping for. the cc is my first crawler and i thought it did pretty good for what is it but im hoping it will be a lot better with the new parts. im also hoping to get a new radio, rooster speed control and some metal gears and bearings in the future.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

well i finally got all my stuff. also got the bearing set and some green springs for the back. took it out in the back yard and tried it on the small area of rocks in the drainage ditch. the power was awful. the 12t gear killed the torque. i put the 11t back in and it made a huge difference. thats about the only thing i could tell on the small amount of rocks that i have. going to take it out soon to really test it. i'll try and get some pictures up soon. i powder coated the ccx chassis a textured black and it really turned out looking good.