Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: ae1 esc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default ae1 esc

ok guys so ive been haveing a problem with my axial ae1 esc cutting out on me. i cantacted axial an they are suposed to b sending me a replacement. my question is how long dose it usaly take its been three weeks now. right know i cant afford to spend the cash on a new setup from a better manafacture so this will have to do until i can. however i cant run with out a speed control has any one else had the same problem with axial i plan on emailing them again in the morning to see whats up thanks for ur help
tdevilman2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2011, 06:12 PM   #2
Suck it up!

Just a thought...when does it cut out? Randomly or maybe when you try to turn the tires or something?
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

More details please, My ae1 quit in reverse and would get really hot. I don't have expereice with axial customer service, but try contacting them agian.
NickGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 09:46 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

yea the reverse is gone an yes it runs hot no matter how smll a pinnion is on the motor forward runs when it wants to. an yes im gonna contact them first thing tomorrow to find out if they have shipped my replcement yet. at first i thought it was the motor but tried a different one same thing. the servo works fine with no cutting out or los of power. when i first emailed them it ws a friday didt hear anything from them so on tuesday feb 22 i emailed them again the guy responded an said he would get one shipp but didnt say when i would get it. i know that fridays that do half days then are closed for the weekend. ill post what they say when i email them. thanks guys.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:09 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

well i heard back from axial. they said it was sent out last week an i should have it this week i hope.well at any rate ill be back up an running.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

well the new one came in this evening so atleast i can run now. thanks to all that replied