Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Pro4 3300 problem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2016, 12:36 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Pro4 3300 problem

Hey guys I got a brand new pro4 3300 from rpp and it was bad when I got it so I called tekin and they said it was a sensor board so they sent me a new one then that still didn't fix it so I shipped it to them and they shipped it back and I assumed it was fixed but it's not...anyway!
With the sensor wire plugged in and low throttle it the shafts just rocks back and forth like 1/16 of an inch at a really rapid rate but with lots of throttle input it will turn but the speed fluctuates up and down and the motor will actually quit pulling with the throttle on. After like 15 seconds of tinkering the motor is actually quiet warm and the esc is starting to heat up. The esc is set on smart sense and I've tried low start power all the way up to high start power. The motor does however act fairly normal if I unplug the sensor wire. I plugged this motor into my mmp on my Rubicon which has a roc 412 and it does the exact thing.
I sent a very long email to Tekin expressing my dissatisfaction of buying a new motor and now a month later it still not working and now I'm gonna have to pay to ship it to them the 2nd time so it will eventually be fixed by them if all else fails but I REALLY want to get this going!!!! Please help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
gbaileyo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Pro4 3300 problem - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
mmp and pro4 3300 kv ?? jthellfire911 Electronics 5 09-20-2012 09:39 PM