Originally Posted by Grnjetta6 View Post
I use one radio for 4 different cars

Sent from my LE2125 using Tapatalk
thats what i wanted to know thanks
ferp420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 07:08 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: dumborc x6

Careful ferp. Unless something on these transmitters has changed since the first discussions on this forum, the DumboRC x6 can only be bound to one (1) RC at a time. Maybe Grnjetta6 is re-binding each time he switches RCs, or just swaps the receiver into whichever one he plans to use.
I'd dig into it a little deeper before jumping in feet first.
nightcrawler48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 10:00 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler48 View Post
Careful ferp. Unless something on these transmitters has changed since the first discussions on this forum, the DumboRC x6 can only be bound to one (1) RC at a time. Maybe Grnjetta6 is re-binding each time he switches RCs, or just swaps the receiver into whichever one he plans to use.
I'd dig into it a littlee deeper before jumping in feet first.
it is a radiolink radio so im hoping it will work fine and for $40 shipped its not a big risk
Old 02-17-2022, 12:51 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

so i have it here and in the manual it says it binds to the closest reciver to the radio in 30 seconds automaticly so i dont think it matters how many diferent recivers i have it even if it needs to rebind when i switch rigs
i dident do anything when i got it just pluged it in and turned it on and it worked
im guessin thats how its saposed to be but i wont realy know till i get more recivers

the gyro seems to work not great but i think it will help with the poor handaling and my bad driving on my yeties big and small
Old 02-17-2022, 01:05 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

So how would it work with 2 setups? Was thinking getting 1 for me and 1 for my kid so we each only have 1 transmitter for our multiple rigs. Suppose I could turn 1 on, let it bind, then turn on the next one.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Steve g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 02:48 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve g View Post
So how would it work with 2 setups? Was thinking getting 1 for me and 1 for my kid so we each only have 1 transmitter for our multiple rigs. Suppose I could turn 1 on, let it bind, then turn on the next one.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Yup. I was thinking the same thing. ferp says the manual says it binds automatically to the closest receiver in 30 seconds. Maybe the key here is "closest". If you and your son were to stand maybe 30 feet apart with your respective RCs right beside you, you would both bind to your own RC ("closest").

Another thing I'm thinking is, if you want to use this transmitter for 3-4 different RCs, and the settings were different for throttle, steering, etc., then you would have go through the setup each time you bound to a different RC. Just wondering . . . . . . . .
nightcrawler48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 08:01 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

i think as long as both arent turning them on at the same time right next to each other they should be fine
and ya its set up manualy so it would.have to be readjusted for each rig
it dosent have alot of bells and whistles it dose have tank mode and i think 4ws but i dont know if you have to reprogram it but im guessing you would but like everything else with this it sounds easy to do
Old 02-18-2022, 09:39 PM   #10

Which Radiolink do you have? I have two of the RC6GS radios with the R7FG receivers on two different vehicles. You need to set the ID Seed on each radio to its own receiver and then you wont have to worry about both vehicles being controlled by one radio at the same time.
BrainBucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 07:38 AM   #11
I wanna be Dave

dunbo is a manufacturer that actualy make radios for the other companys the dumborc x6 radio uses the software they licenced from radio link also there first try at making there own product ive only used it a few times but seems ok kinda has a cheap feel to it kinda like a rtr radio still leaps and bounds better feeling than the spectrum radio its replacing
something i think is vary important to note the flysky gt3c is only $5-$10 more and dose way more and feels and looks alot better but there not vary durable and you have to have had passed a collage leval computer programing course to make it a good radio

i hate handing the gt3c over to other people cause there fragile mine is held together by more epoxy than i care to think about
so i figure the x6 would be a good loaner radio

Last edited by ferp420; 02-19-2022 at 07:43 AM.
Old 02-23-2022, 09:29 PM   #12

I'm using the Flysky plus the receivers are cheap
felixperez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 06:40 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

so i finnaly got around to instaling a extra reciver in to another rig and the radio will bind to multiple recivers just like other radios there is a button on the reciver that needs to be pushed to bind i dont know how many it will bind to but atleast 2 so far
im gona install the 3rd reciver in my yeti xl and report back ofter
Old 05-16-2022, 08:58 AM   #14

i have 3 DumboRc Transmitters and i have about 15-20 rcs from Slash's to 24th scale and i use the same 3 transmitters. once you bind to one receiver it will go with that transmitter. Just make sure you do not use 2 vehicles which have the receivers bound to the same transmitter at the same time and you should be good.
MrNotacrawler is offline   Reply With Quote

dumborc x6 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DumboRC X6 - New 6-Ch Car-Transmitter with 6-Ch Receiver (with Gyro) for 27 bucks donaldsneffe Electronics 34 04-01-2020 11:03 AM