Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero

Notices

Thread: Third Crawler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2020, 10:54 PM   #1

Default Third Crawler

well third times a charm for sure, for crawlers and this forum.
short story short, Nighty Night Crawler, SCX10 now 2020 (never mind the Mad Force Chevy)
Finally (after many builds over at Tamiya Club) i have lit up the SCX10 Wrangler after all these past( has it been 5+) years. i got mud in the eye again and just started now on the F6 build (purchased back in May) just read about AE not doing on road cars anymore, so i started researching what's new in trucks, and a pleasant plethora of new kits to be worked on, finally it has opened up a lot more possibilities from just a few years ago. The Element just seemed the kit for me.
AMAIN, RPP and some overseas buddy vendors had me sold in about a few hours of navigating parts and reading here at RCC, and then purchased the builders kit, the Jeep Gladiator body, STRC brass axle covers, Samix shock plates, Boomerrang BADA$$ drivelines, (simple & clean but looked nice to me) Yeah Racing F&R bumper set, Enduro brass hexes, aluminum servo mount. already have several servos to choose from and wheels here at the ranch inside the livery stable grounds. so on this last note Thanx to you guys on the information that has been shared across here. Excitement fills the air or at least up hill.
now for a winch, a Quicrun here and HH CM Sport brushed motor but it's a spare for the Losi may use it may not have several XR10's but need motor(s). still readn' what's new in the crawler electrics, seems like sensors have come about the crawler scene, Why?
ACCEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2020, 09:22 PM   #2

Default Re: Third Crawler

Ella's doing fine, with the wind to her back and the endurance it has taken, she almost can be seen from the horizon........................................... .........
https://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/ind...nt-enduro-kit/
ACCEL is offline   Reply With Quote

Third Crawler - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Losi Micro Crawler Crawler-X SMC Plus Chassis Plus A Ton Of Stuff See Video stomper4x4.com Losi Micro-Rock Crawler 5 05-14-2012 01:31 AM
TCS - Novak Goat Crawler Systems in stock @ TCScrawlers.com - The Crawler Store kevinlongisland Vendors Market 0 09-14-2007 09:34 AM