Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero

Notices

Thread: can i make the Enduro drive kind like this?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2021, 05:09 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default can i make the Enduro drive kind like this?

im considering getting the Enduro, but i havent really seen videos of it driving like what i aiming at. the majority of videos is with rock crawling.
im going for trailing.
i dont know if that is just something to setup. i have only had road cars so far, so i am not familiar with setting up offroad cars.

this video shows the driving style i would want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kYfZqs-NmI

i like to see the suspension do it's work, and just driving arround on some rough terrain.
Alexei is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2021, 05:24 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: can i make the Enduro drive kind like this?

That video is just driving on sand with a TF2 which is not particularly challenging. Take a look at Kisun's RC. He drives on beaches but also trails on other terrain with a variety of chassis so you can see how different trucks work. His trucks are a bit heavier and generally have softer springs and shock oil in order to get realistic movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS-J..._radio=1&t=248

Last edited by Inspector86; 01-29-2021 at 05:35 PM.
Inspector86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 05:49 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

i am totally new to offroad cars, and i think the Enduro seems rather stiff in the many videos i have seen. would i be able to archieve that extra realism with the Enduro by getting softer springs and shock oil?

im considering the Encuro because it is much cheaper, more durable and easier to get spare parts than the Trailfinder 2.
Alexei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 08:25 PM   #4
Slow is the new Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexei View Post
i am totally new to offroad cars, and i think the Enduro seems rather stiff in the many videos i have seen. would i be able to archieve that extra realism with the Enduro by getting softer springs and shock oil?

im considering the Encuro because it is much cheaper, more durable and easier to get spare parts than the Trailfinder 2.
Drive to the limits of your vehicle, film well and use slow motion in your edits. Particularly when your footage loses any semblance of scale realism. Otherwise yeah, strategically add weight and tune your shocks accordingly.
smog is offline   Reply With Quote

can i make the Enduro drive kind like this? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEW MIP X-Duty Center Drive Kit for Element RC Enduro - In Stock! RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 10-25-2019 01:48 PM
Anyone know what kind of drive lines these are? MotoMudder General Crawlers 8 09-22-2015 04:00 PM
What kind of car/truck do you drive? shadowrejects Chit Chat 80 01-03-2011 06:29 AM
what kind of machine to make chassis? wrcfan29 Tools, and Procedures 6 04-27-2008 11:22 PM
What kind of modifications should I make out of the box? FC~FordLord General Crawlers 3 09-07-2005 08:23 PM